Budden and Ish say Kendrick is coming with a 2 pac-esque track

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Joe gotta be feeling some type of way about Drake being petty by sending Mal and AK all the exclusives and telling giving them the green light to openly discuss it.
I think it actually has the opposite effect on Joe. Drake looking like a fukking goof rn, following lames like 1090 Jake on social media because he went at Ross on his behalf, posting text chains with his mom, purposely trying to suck the kneecaps of a bunch of streamers like Adin Ross because they gamble together, all of these people are fukking lame, especially Ak and Mal, and Drake looks like a teenage girl out here smh at the end of the day, this is part of the essence of hip hop, and Joe for all his faults, loves hip hop, and Drake wants to make this about everything other than hip hop.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Story of Adidon was 5 years ago. Joe Budden had a pod then. What they're doing is counterproductive to the anticipation of the track, and this is coming from someone who will occasionally watch NoLifeShaq or Lost In Vegas whenever something drops. I have no issue breaking down a diss track like it's Shakespeare after the fact. All this "I heard it's gonna drop on Friday and Kendrick got dirt on him and he says this and that" just sounds like people who would rather create the song themselves instead of just waiting for it. The only strategy that should be had for a diss track is to just release the song when it's ready.

Part of the effectiveness of a diss track is the suddenness in which it hits you. They're taking that out of it and exposing how shytty hip-hop discourse would be right now without this.
Yeah, and Push went on Joes pod exclusively to break down the track, and it was a classic pod. I think you got it all wrong with this take

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Having diss track sources is crazy
This beef proves that Hiphop needs journalism ...to tell us what's AI and what's not
full

Daps
:ehh:I’m really curious to see how this plays out. Drake seems really confident like he knows something lol. Either the theories are true and Drake makes bread. Off KDot’s music on some Dre day makes EZ payday shyt. Or something to do with KDot’s wife or KDot is into some kinky shyt.

He does seem pretty confident. But, he was also really confident before Pusha T dropped Story of Adidon on him. I'm hoping he's at least learned from that.

I definitely believe Kendrick is gonna come crazy energy and delivery wise as those are his biggest strengths imo. Whether it connects lyrically though, I'll have to wait and see.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:ehh:I’m really curious to see how this plays out. Drake seems really confident like he knows something lol. Either the theories are true and Drake makes bread. Off KDot’s music on some Dre day makes EZ payday shyt. Or something to do with KDot’s wife or KDot is into some kinky shyt.
All these angles are lame. The extortion angle on the first diss already fell flat. Nobody cares about contract shyt. K dots wife cheating is also lame. Especially since Kendrick already implied there was cheating in the past from both of them. She wasn't even with him for his last Grammy appearance. They been on and off for a while.

This would have to be some wild shyt. Like Kendrick being a complete fraud in some way. Or a video of him sucking dikk on some Isaiah Rashad shyt. :mjlol: .....but the contract angle or wife cheating shyt ain't gonna be enough for what Kendrick is coming back with.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
All these angles are lame. The extortion angle on the first diss already fell flat. Nobody cares about contract shyt. K dots wife cheating is also lame. Especially since Kendrick already implied there was cheating in the past from both of them. She wasn't even with him for his last Grammy appearance. They been on and off for a while.

This would have to be some wild shyt. Like Kendrick being a complete fraud in some way. Or a video of him sucking dikk on some Isaiah Rashad shyt. :mjlol: .....but the contract angle or wife cheating shyt ain't gonna be enough for what Kendrick is coming back with.

Look at this fool :mjlol:
Its very effective.
Streets saying push ups = hit em up

Sent K. into hiding