Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
@KingJay spark up that offseason thread
:pachaha:

Kork, Tisse, Harden, Tobi…shyt even Shake :camby:

Roster needs an overhaul.
This team overachieved considering how poor the bench is. Too many unplayable players when the game matters most.

Shout to Danny Green for stepping up this series, sad he went out that way…

5th straight year in the playoffs and Embiid has been banged up in 4 of them.
The year he is healthy, we had 4 months off and in the bubble, get swept…

Fukk the MVP vote, do we play him less games in the regular season?
we can’t have our best player gassed out in round 2 every year…

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This team overachieved considering how poor the bench is. Too many unplayable players when the game matters most.

Embiid is just not that good. All that flopping and falling ain't doing him no favors. nikka 9 ft fall and ain't in the post punishi ng them midgets

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

We definitely need a bench. We essentially gave up our bench in exchange for Harden, which wasn’t enough seeing as he’s past his prime, I don’t think Doc is the coach to guide us to a championship either.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I haven’t felt this indifferent to a season ending loss in a long time :yeshrug: It looked like nobody really cared other than Shake and Tobias in the 2nd half. Embiid was getting triple teamed, Maxey and Harden played like crap and passive 2 straight games. Doc gave Niang the Korkmaz treatment he gave him in the Atlanta series last yr. Where he was useless on both ends of the floor but continued to log heavy minutes. Hopefully Harden comes back in better shape, Maxey continues to grow, Embiid gets through the end of the season and 1st round without getting hurt, and we improve the bench. I can’t complain about Tobias he was probably our most consistent player the entire playoffs which is sad even for the games Embiid was out.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I haven’t felt this indifferent to a season ending loss in a long time :yeshrug: It looked like nobody really cared other than Shake and Tobias in the 2nd half. Embiid was getting triple teamed, Maxey and Harden played like crap and passive 2 straight games. Doc gave Niang the Korkmaz treatment he gave him in the Atlanta series last yr. Where he was useless on both ends of the floor but continued to log heavy minutes. Hopefully Harden comes back in better shape, Maxey continues to grow, Embiid gets through the end of the season and 1st round without getting hurt, and we improve the bench. I can’t complain about Tobias he was probably our most consistent player the entire playoffs which is sad even for the games Embiid was out.

I will let Niang slide he has a serious knee injury and he tried to battle through I blame Doc for relying on him so much.

The team gave up on Doc starting game 5 and it showed. I know the 76ers is the better team but they gave no heart and didn't give a fukk anymore which is a statement with Doc.

Harden definitely not bringing him back for an extension at all dude doesn't have the dedication to be a superstar anymore. I am not wasting Embiid prime with an old nikka like that.

Tobias I think dude is solid but that contract will be his death not his skill or what he brings. I see him getting traded.

76ers need a new coach with new schemes who will need to play young guys. Maxey would of never played had Simmons sat out.

Overall this season was ass besides Embiid improving and Maxey turning into a star along with Niang being a solid bench piece.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I will let Niang slide he has a serious knee injury and he tried to battle through I blame Doc for relying on him so much.

The team gave up on Doc starting game 5 and it showed. I know the 76ers is the better team but they gave no heart and didn't give a fukk anymore which is a statement with Doc.

Harden definitely not bringing him back for an extension at all dude doesn't have the dedication to be a superstar anymore. I am not wasting Embiid prime with an old nikka like that.

Tobias I think dude is solid but that contract will be his death not his skill or what he brings. I see him getting traded.

76ers need a new coach with new schemes who will need to play young guys. Maxey would of never played had Simmons sat out.

Overall this season was ass besides Embiid improving and Maxey turning into a star along with Niang being a solid bench piece.

:manny: I told yall in the game thread that Tobias had to go regardless. Not bc he was to blame, but his trade value was the highest it ever was going to be. Better to move him now vs. when he gives us a month where he shoots 30% from 3. Move him for bench pieces.

Maxey usage rate needs to be double next season

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Late cuz I just figured out how to post on the site again,

But I'm numb man, I don't know what will improve the team nor do I have any suggestions on what we should try to do in the offseason. Easy thing is saying they should fire Doc but what about after that? We've gotten coveted players before but it's like once they come here nothing goes right and the worst thing happens. But when they leave the team ( Like Al Horford killing on Boston right now, Jimmy killing on Miami, Jrue on Milwaukee, Iggy during the GS championship runs) they see massive success. To legitimize it not working out for us I will usually say it was something with the coaching, roster construction, injuries etc. but it's starting to hit me really hard now that those may just be excuses. Like Joel said at some point it stops being about that stuff and it becomes more about the players on the court. When you see things like last night where the players don't put the effort required in to even be competitive in the game in order to win you start to think it's just a bad omen with this franchise. And that everybody that comes here no matter what level of previous success they have had will succumb to it somehow. It feels like a neverending spell of misfortune. At this point I look back to 01' and it doesn't even feel real that that season happened, seems impossible in retrospect. Kinda like when the Iverson era ended around 06', I find myself heading to same crossroads once the Embiid era is over, I will struggle finding something that gives me hope and keeps me engaged. I will probably fall back from following basketball like that.

But anyway I'll be back in here for next season as always, cuz that's what fanatics do no matter how masochistic it is at this point. Y'all boys be ez