Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt not going to slide in philly bro I am telling you. This city knows sports. The only way Harden returns is that he takes less and they can get the another pieces needed.

The only thing that makes sense is that Harden picks up his option for 47M next year, they try to retool(they ain't winning shyt this year) and go hard next year to win a chip. Under NO circumstances do you give him a max extension. It's a fireable offence.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
DG getting his shot back before the playoffs is big

Shake shooting well and Tobias playing good too.

Only negatives are Doc and Harden going into the playoffs but those are huge negatives that are hard to overcome

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
DG getting his shot back before the playoffs is big

Shake shooting well and Tobias playing good too.

Only negatives are Doc and Harden going into the playoffs but those are huge negatives that are hard to overcome

Yeah its looks like Danny is finding his groove at the right time. Love what we getting from Reed too

we still got a chance at the 3rd seed

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If we keep keep Harden percentage high while getting 10 plus assist is a win during rhe playoffs. They gotta figure it out.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
He's not even that great. He's a bit erratic at times and susceptible to dumb fouls. But he's EONS better than Jordan and Millsap.

I think he realizes he has a small amount of time to show what he can do, so he goes overboard. Lots of dumb fouls...but the way he crashes the glass and gives effort, I'll take it. I think he would play more composed if he knew his minutes wont get taken away randomly.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Considering all the drama with Ben. Losing Seth and Drummond with Harden coming in midseason. Finishing over 50 wins with a chance to be in the #3 seed with Embiid having an amazing season (Possible MVP and Scoring Title). They didn't drop off that far from last year honestly even though we were the #1 seed (Shorter season). So I guess it's either going to be the Bulls or Raptors in the first round. We've had Chicago's number in the past but anything can happen in the playoffs. Raptors play pretty good defense. so that's going to be a battle too. So We shall see. But good season overall. Now it's on to the 5th Playoff Appearance in a row. They have to get over this 2nd round hump.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Harden is gonna have to average around 22-25 against the raptors man. They’re gonna double Joel..so harden and Maxey have to be consistent. I’m not depending on Tobias.