Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Even if Morey pulls the trigger. Doc rivers aint it...he will fukk this team in the end.

Pretty much what it comes down too. The coach sucks and we just don’t have the help needed for JoJo. shyt sucks man

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The old man is stubborn as hell. Its time for Dan Burk/Sam Cassell to overthrow him like a haitian dictator
Bul coaches like trash then gets mad when he’s questioned at the press conferences :gucci: He never changes the lineup during runs. He’ll keep that all bench nonsense out there until the lead completely evaporates. Then throws the team under the bus :snoop: Embiid deserves better. I’ve seen AI’s career be wasted by Billy King I hope Doc’s trash coaching and Morey’s grandstanding doesn’t mess up Joel’s chances.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Bul coaches like trash then gets mad when he’s questioned at the press conferences :gucci: He never changes the lineup during runs. He’ll keep that all bench nonsense out there until the lead completely evaporates. Then throws the team under the bus :snoop: Embiid deserves better. I’ve seen AI’s career be wasted by Billy King I hope Doc’s trash coaching and Morey’s grandstanding doesn’t mess up Joel’s chances.

:mjlol::mjlol: