Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Great game from Jo
But this offense is atrocious when he sits.
We can’t continue with Curry playing like our 2nd option and Tobias disappearing for long stretches

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Great game from Jo
But this offense is atrocious when he sits.
We can’t continue with Curry playing like our 2nd option and Tobias disappearing for long stretches
Curry was getting abused on defense last night. I know that was an issue in the playoffs last year. Hadn't seen it that bad in a while

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
After listening to Morey it doesn’t sound like Ben has a lot of value out there….

Sounds like a small chance we can do something with the Kings in a multiple-team deal, but it still sounds like Morey is going to wait and get Harden in the offseason.

Even a slightly :flabbynsick: harden + this Embiid is Finals bound. But if he misses on Harden for a 2nd time, this fukkery will go down in history.

If Morey had an opportunity to offload Tobias and passed....:birdman:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Sounds like a small chance we can do something with the Kings in a multiple-team deal, but it still sounds like Morey is going to wait and get Harden in the offseason.

Even a slightly :flabbynsick: harden + this Embiid is Finals bound. But if he misses on Harden for a 2nd time, this fukkery will go down in history.

If Morey had an opportunity to offload Tobias and passed....:birdman:

Nall Harden is coming here. I am more excited with what we can get for Tobias

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

During most of the interview he was talking like Tobias wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Bringing in an difference maker to pair along with Joel and Tobias". He often included both in his wording, so I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest. They already have to move 1 big contract...

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
You believed Harden is coming here? I’m not at all sold on that. If the Net win this season he’s not going to leave. It’s very possible they could win. But Tobias doesn’t have any value with that contract. I just want Tobias traded because he stunting Maxey’s growth with his hero ball.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
During most of the interview he was talking like Tobias wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Bringing in an difference maker to pair along with Joel and Tobias". He often included both in his wording, so I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest. They already have to move 1 big contract...

I kept :scust: everytime Morey would include Tobias name in our future lol. Maybe thats a strategy to ship his ass out :mjcry:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I kept :scust: everytime Morey would include Tobias name in our future lol. Maybe thats a strategy to ship his ass out :mjcry:

Maybe so because the trade rumors were getting to him and affecting his play...thats what Tobias admitted. Some reassurance from Morey may help to keep his value up on the court whether he's BS'ing or not