Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Simmons + Trae in a fast paced offense would be fun to watch...Hawks should want this deal.

I like Killa Cam, but Collins fit is ehhhhhh depending on what happens to Tobias :patrice: . I would need to see the full trade package

I don't think they would go to same team. This will probably include multiple teams

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Even in a multi team situation I highly doubt both of them will dealt at the same time. A lot of the rumors we here are nonsense. I think this is a Klutch generated rumor. We’re on a 7 game win streak and now this comes out:unimpressed: Look at the timing every we went on a win streak this season some Ben rumor comes out. Like when the team was rolling and Embiid, Tobias, and Matisse were out with Covid Rich Paul came out with that mental pressure narrative and has Shams pushing the story. I think we do need to move both I just don’t see it happening at the same time or this season tbh:manny:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Woj said on NBA today that this could go on until the draft. Said there’s no deal they really like right now.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Woj said on NBA today that this could go on until the draft. Said there’s no deal they really like right now.

Simmons really going to sit out all year because his feelings hurt. I don't think Morey will get much for bol at all. Nobody trust Ben Simmons hoe ass