Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think it's time for Elton Brand to go if he even has a role anymore, his moves to sign Ben and Tobias to those contracts ain't panned out, he passed on Mikal Bridges for Zhaire Smith and let Jimmy walk.

Also the Al Horford contract which Morey was able to fix somehow

Brett made that Zhaire pick he wasn’t GM yet. But him letting Jimmy walk to appease Brett then giving those awful contracts out to Tobias, Ben, and Horford severely set us back. Let’s not even talk about him only getting Josh Richardson in return for Jimmy :mjlol:
He didn't sign them in Free Agency... Tobias and Ben were already on the team. What was the other option? Let them walk for nothing?

Horford though :camby:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
He didn't sign them in Free Agency... Tobias and Ben were already on the team. What was the other option? Let them walk for nothing?

Horford though :camby:
He renewed Ben’s contract 2 seasons before his rookie yr was up. Mind you it was unnecessary because we could match any offer because he’d be a restricted free agent and it wouldn’t be as much as we paid him. Tobias could have walked :stopitslime:
Just because Jimmy decided he wouldn’t be Brett’s yes man doesn’t mean we should have maxed a career role player and then sign a 50 yr old Horford.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm not gonna be piling on Tobias because I didn't pile on Ben during the whole Hawks fiasco, breh is clearly going thru something mentally that has killed his performance

I don't think its helpful at all to be booing him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna be piling on Tobias because I didn't pile on Ben during the whole Hawks fiasco, breh is clearly going thru something mentally that has killed his performance

I don't think its helpful at all to be booing him

im the furthest thing from a tobi apologist but i feel like covid fukked him up :hubie: