Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
@jdashmaj gonna be right about the McCain draft pick lol

Maxey press conference now....PG press conference at 1pm EST

I just didn’t get the pick. I’ve been critical of Morey but he’s had a great off season. McCain is the only questionable decision he’s made this offseason. I don’t think he’s a bad pick I just don’t get picking him over Knecht or Da Silva(even though I wanted Tristan Da Silva).

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I can’t believe this…

:wow: PG the closer

always-be-closing.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
lol you peeped in the presser where he said hopefully they won’t have to resort to Joel getting the ball at the free throw line and having to initiate?
yup he looked at Nurse when he said that so u know they talked about it lol.

Im paying close attention to how Jo is playing with curry and bron right now and how he can bring those actions back to Philly...

Morey said he's going to leave one roster spot open going into the season....So im guessing Mook will be the last signing and that will be a wrap for our summer.

Im ready :noah:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Says there were 7 teams that were willing to give PG the max either outright or via trade
Maxey deferring made this offseason possible, which allowed the vets to ring chase here
says the draft picks (if used) will be to bring in another rebounder. he knows thats our biggest weakness
Says Embiid wont be playing many back-to-backs this season to preserve his health

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Drew Hanlen started a podcast :dead: this is probably the best Embiid interview tho, u can tell he's comfortable. twitter is already clipping it up

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
yup he looked at Nurse when he said that so u know they talked about it lol.

Im paying close attention to how Jo is playing with curry and bron right now and how he can bring those actions back to Philly...

Morey said he's going to leave one roster spot open going into the season....So im guessing Mook will be the last signing and that will be a wrap for our summer.

Im ready :noah:
Using him as a screener to get Maxey open looks has to be a must. All I want Jo to take from this games is excelling at role player things. You don’t gotta go out and get 35/14/6 every night now. You got PG..you got Maxey…you got veterans who are smart around you.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Using him as a screener to get Maxey open looks has to be a must. All I want Jo to take from this games is excelling at role player things. You don’t gotta go out and get 35/14/6 every night now. You got PG..you got Maxey…you got veterans who are smart around you.
He can definitely get hella lazy with the fundamentals of being a big. Poor screener, will refuse to roll and usually gets worse as a rebounder come playoff time (prob because of his annual lower body injuries).

That’s going to be one thing that’ll be great to see with Maxey and Drummond - a center who sets bone crushing screens and rolls hard for put backs

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
YES

I remember arguing with a homie years ago that Reggie > Pat Bev…and I still stand by it :wow:
When he can just be a bucket he’s been good. Denver had him trying to initiate with their injuries and lack of a bench, and that ain’t some shyt his brain can compute.

Probably means McCain will largely be G-League status, which may be for the best. I still think he can be a shifty on ball guy one day