Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just got this from an article

PG: Tyrese Maxey | Kyle Lowry | Jared McCain

SG: Kelly Oubre Jr. | Eric Gordon | Ricky Council IV

SF: Paul George

PF: Caleb Martin

C: Joel Embiid | Andre Drummond | Adem Bona

With adding KJ at the 3 (and probably some 4) and figuring that Bona would probably see 4 minutes before playing the 5, I think you got a solid rotation. I think it's gonna have to be a lot of interchangeability with the 2-4

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

breh getting paid stupid money just to be trade bait. Why couldn't I be be 6"6 :francis:

They already showed they didn't need much traditional PG play to make Nurse's offense hum early last year (pre Joel injury), but that'd be the only concern I have with getting another guy who's a shoot first type of fella.

I guess when you consider that its gonna be almost exclusively actions between P, Tyrese and Embiid, then the rest of the guys don't need to do more than be a role guy

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just got this from an article

PG: Tyrese Maxey | Kyle Lowry | Jared McCain

SG: Kelly Oubre Jr. | Eric Gordon | Ricky Council IV

SF: Paul George

PF: Caleb Martin

C: Joel Embiid | Andre Drummond | Adem Bona

With adding KJ at the 3 (and probably some 4) and figuring that Bona would probably see 4 minutes before playing the 5, I think you got a solid rotation. I think it's gonna have to be a lot of interchangeability with the 2-4

While you might be right, I was hoping Council would be 2nd string at SF.

I also think KJ is considered an undersized 4 more than a 3.

I dont think Bona will play the 4 unless he suddenly learns to shoot. I honestly think having a big lob target 4 alongside Embiid can work because of Embiid versatility. But I think Joel is traumatized from trying to make it work with Simmons.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ricky
Downtin jr (I hope he gets a 2 way)
Aluma

have been the stars of summer league so far.

Mccain has been disappointing outside of one game. he struggling to finish around the rim, shots are short. I hope skipping Knecht doesnt come back to haunt us

*edit

also Bona had another 5 block game. He might lead the entire summer league in blocks :wow:

Last edited:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
While you might be right, I was hoping Council would be 2nd string at SF.

I also think KJ is considered an undersized 4 more than a 3.

I dont think Bona will play the 4 unless he suddenly learns to shoot. I honestly think having a big lob target 4 alongside Embiid can work because of Embiid versatility. But I think Joel is traumatized from trying to make it work with Simmons.
Yeah that was my thinking; Embiid operates from the perimeter or high elbow and Bona should theoretically have a clear lane. It compromises Embiid’s game some, but between the really piss poor rebounding and the possible concerns with size in some potential rotations, I think it’s something they could think about. I also think the defense would just be utterly ridiculous. Bona should be an elite help defender if he can play that free safety role.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ricky
Downtin jr (I hope he gets a 2 way)
Aluma

have been the stars of summer league so far.

Mccain has been disappointing outside of one game. he struggling to finish around the rim, shots are short. I hope skipping Knecht doesnt come back to haunt us

*edit

also Bona had another 5 block game. He might lead the entire summer league in blocks :wow:

Alumna need a two way. Stretch big is sorely needed. He got mad potential