Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m getting sick of Maxey hiding in the corner taking himself out of possessions whenever he has an off night. It wasn’t just a Ben problem Biid, Tobias, and Maxey all fall into acting or playing soft ball when things aren’t going their way.

It’s a culture thing. I know Nick was on him earlier in the year about not doing enough and keep shooting etc… I don’t know man.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

PatBev said the had to spray Jo's knees with a numbing agent...but they still let him play through it wtf :snoop:

We probably got a year and a half left with dude at his peak. Daryl better make something shake this summer nh

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I watched the first game in nearly a month against CLE the other day, the defense, primarily point of attack defense is sorely lacking along with rebounding. Overall roster construction right now is head scratching due to us being really small most of the time. I do like Buddy’s fit with the team tho, he adds a dimension to the offense

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
why couldn't it be tobi who got hit by a car?

breh if Tobias got hit by a car he'd stop that shyt like

reading4.gif

then proceed to drop a cool 14/3/3 on 41% shooting a few hours later.