Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
So for almost nothing since majority of 2nd round picks don't even make the roster and get sent to g league or overseas

Pretty much... he's on an expiring, so Indiana was atleast able to get something back for him bc they weren't going to pay him.

So far he's looked great with Maxey

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much... he's on an expiring, so Indiana was atleast able to get something back for him bc they weren't going to pay him.

So far he's looked great with Maxey
Oh ok, so that's why he's looking great. Playing for the new contract.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

i was too late, breh. tried 7pm last night and it said windows closed :mjcry: . thanks anyway tho

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I don’t believe that Drummond rumor with all they needed was 4 second round picks.

I would love to have dude on the team especially in the playoffs

I believe there was some truth to it...Chicago is known for not doing shyt at the deadline for years now. They said they wanna build around Derozan :mjlol:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
we could've flipped Tobias for bogdnacic and Burks, but Morey wanted to free up that cap space in the summer

So he can resign Tobias to another long term deal :mjlol: [ /spoiler]

Bamba will be out of the league soon
We all know that’s exactly what will happen with Harris.
As for Batum without Biid or Morris in the lineup he’s useless. He’s a smart player but he’s best at hitting open 3’s and feeding the post. Other than Biid , Morris was only player that benefited from Batum’s entry passes :yeshrug:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We all know that’s exactly what will happen with Harris.
As for Batum without Biid or Morris in the lineup he’s useless. He’s a smart player but he’s best at hitting open 3’s and feeding the post. Other than Biid , Morris was only player that benefited from Batum’s entry passes :yeshrug:

facts, Batum without Embiid is ass ass. If Jo aint playing, he might as well continue resting that hamstring or whatever kept him out a month

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I’m getting sick of Maxey hiding in the corner taking himself out of possessions whenever he has an off night. It wasn’t just a Ben problem Biid, Tobias, and Maxey all fall into acting or playing soft ball when things aren’t going their way.