Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I miss breh already...I need the ghost of David Stern to reverse this trade for basketball reasons :to:

509284444.jpg.0.jpg

look at this nikka face, he not built to be a Sixers no homo

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

I miss breh already...I need the ghost of David Stern to reverse this trade for basketball reasons :to:

509284444.jpg.0.jpg

look at this nikka face, he not built to be a Sixers no homo

Only thing i know breh for is being Russ dance partner back in OKC
:mjlol:

tumblr_ojozny7dtS1s3gys4o1_400.gif

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Did anyone listen to that press conference? He must think everyone in this fanbase is gullible :mjlol: This nikka said no bigs were traded yesterday…. Gafford, Robin Lopez, and Olynk were traded :pachaha:He said Springer was traded to help us right now for a championship run :skip:He said Springer’s development will take longer than the 3 yr window they are trying to win in (which is fair but :comeon:). Also he refused to answer any questions about the operation and which procedure Embiid actually took. So that just tells me Biid took the operation that will have him out longer and they are trying to keep up false hope to sell tickets. I couldn’t stand how we were run when Synder owned and Billy King was the GM of the Sixers. However inept King was and Flyer focus Snyder was they didn’t constantly lie to the fan base. This team is ran very scummy and we allowed it because we were on board with Hinkie. But looking back a lot of what he did was messed up :yeshrug:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Only thing i know breh for is being Russ dance partner back in OKC
:mjlol:

tumblr_ojozny7dtS1s3gys4o1_400.gif

aww man we gonna have to watch him do the nae nae on the sidelines :snoop: He belongs in Washington.

#BringBackFurk

Did anyone listen to that press conference? He must think everyone in this fanbase is gullible :mjlol: This nikka said no bigs were traded yesterday…. Gafford, Robin Lopez, and Olynk were traded :pachaha:He said Springer was traded to help us right now for a championship run :skip:He said Springer’s development will take longer than the 3 yr window they are trying to win in (which is fair but :comeon:). Also he refused to answer any questions about the operation and which procedure Embiid actually took. So that just tells me Biid took the operation that will have him out longer and they are trying to keep up false hope to sell tickets. I couldn’t stand how we were run when Synder owned and was Billy King GM of the Sixers. However inept King was and Flyer focus Snyder was they didn’t constantly lie to the fan base. This team is ran very scummy and we allowed it because we were on board with Hinkie. But looking back a lot of what he did was messed up :yeshrug:

I missed the press conference :lupe: Let me find a link

We know what time it is, Jo aint coming back and their goal was to get under the luxury tax. Thats it, they not trying to compete...and if we cant resign Buddy in the offseason his contract comes off the books too. They gonna keep dangling that "Jo will be reevaluated" shyt while we slip out of the playoffs.

nasty business :hhh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Did anyone listen to that press conference? He must think everyone in this fanbase is gullible :mjlol: This nikka said no bigs were traded yesterday…. Gafford, Robin Lopez, and Olynk were traded :pachaha:He said Springer was traded to help us right now for a championship run :skip:He said Springer’s development will take longer than the 3 yr window they are trying to win in (which is fair but :comeon:). Also he refused to answer any questions about the operation and which procedure Embiid actually took. So that just tells me Biid took the operation that will have him out longer and they are trying to keep up false hope to sell tickets. I couldn’t stand how we were run when Synder owned and was Billy King GM of the Sixers. However inept King was and Flyer focus Snyder was they didn’t constantly lie to the fan base. This team is ran very scummy and we allowed it because we were on board with Hinkie. But looking back a lot of what he did was messed up :yeshrug:
nikka selling dreams again:mjlol: fukk outta here u fat fukking loser

I’m not gonna keep watching games so I can get invested in our young guys that they’re just gonna trade for nothing anyway. They’ve done this with Jerami Grant, Markelle Fultz, Isaiah Joe, Matisse Thybulle and now Jaden Springer. Terquavion Smith is the next one they’re either gonna cut or trade:hubie:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

We weren't competing this year so Springer's development could've helped next year.

But let's say I buy the "time table" excuse. you telling me the Boston Celtics were the only team willing to give a 2nd round pick? after what he showed this last week :usure:

oh well, its is what it is now :mjcry:

He doesn’t fit our timeline in regards to competing now, but he fits the Celtics timeline:dead: