Bryce Harper Wore A Sixers Jersey To Game 7 Carrying On This City’s Tradition Of Game 7 Choke Artists-The Official 2023-24Sixers Season Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
They basically sold like 70% of their rotation for 2nds and clearing books

Doing this for 43 year old Paul Georgie makes it ridiculouser (I know it's not a word but that's how shocking it is)
They have no shot at him. James Harden has already probably bad mouthed the organization and Morey specifically enough that he wouldn’t even consider coming here. I bet he’s extended in the next few days anyway lol (pause :dame: ). We are going to overpay Tobias again and Melton and they are going to try to sell us on this crap again. Biid looking at these moves like
magic-johnson-earvin.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
They basically sold like 70% of their rotation for 2nds and clearing books

Doing this for 43 year old Paul Georgie makes it ridiculouser (I know it's not a word but that's how shocking it is)

PG is staying in LA with his friends and will end up with the #1 seed.

Flabby Klay is the only name out there...this is why I said blow the team up. Flip Tobias for a few 2nd rounders, keep springer, give Terq and Ricky Council minutes, and facilitate a trade that sends Embiid out of the conference for a haul in the summer. Flip our 1st round pick (which would've been more valuable) along with the Embiid haul and start bringing young talent to surround Maxey with.

This team is going nowhere and everybody sees it. Move Jo while he still has value...they gonna wait until he gets hurt 2 more times and then trade him when he's 33. nahhh bruh

Knicks got WAYYYYY better, Cleveland is getting healthy, we just made the Celtics and Bucks better... its over

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
We are going to overpay Tobias again and Melton and they are going to try to sell us on this crap again.

thats EXACTLY what they're gonna do. Now that Harden is gone Morey new bff is Tobias, he's gonna give him another long term deal.

all this loyalty to players that cant get out the 2nd round is bizarre

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They fooled us again :dead:

I was really saying back in November that this was the most enjoyable Sixers team to watch in ages.
They are now unwatchable

Ownership group is not serious about winning, they just want butts in seats. And they do it every year selling us hope smh

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
PG is going to leave his hometown #1 seed to come to the 7 seed Sixers....

I believe brehs :blessed: :ahh:

:camby: Fire everybody in the front office. Where is Elton, is that nikka still alive?
Forgot to mention PG plays with the biggest Morey hater in the fukking league. Great plan Daryl..you’ve outdone yourself this time

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
PG is going to leave his hometown #1 seed to come to the 7 seed Sixers....

I believe brehs :blessed: :ahh:

:camby: Fire everybody in the front office. Where is Elton, is that nikka still alive?
Loser franchise, loser organization, loser players just losers everywhere

My faith, belief and hope that you need to have to be a fan of the team is gone. I really chose to root for the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia 76ers:mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I’m gone indefinitely, they don’t care what the fans want then I don’t care about the team anymore

This is built up resentment over the years that I just can’t contain at this point :yeshrug:
I’m out until they show they’re serious about competing. It’s that simple. I wish for once Joel would just put some pressure on them instead of being a good soldier.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m out until Morey is gone.
To be fair, it’s more of an ownership problem than a GM one atp. You need someone at the top that legitimately has a vision for the floor being raised, or they’ll just keep hiring losers. I think morey can make some good moves around the margins, but the problem is that he’ll sell that roster construction in a second to keep a dream at another star alive.