@Bryan Danielson (the poster) heel turn anticipation thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm more surprised by TSC turning on breh to be honest :pachaha: He's been posting like this for years on every single subforum he's in. I guess stan wars made some people drew a line and got fed up with it?
One of the few posters I have on ignore. His posts are fukking cringe and lame af

What GOD says is really the problem. He stinks and when called out he always goes into gay ass posts like “b b but I didn’t do anything why are y’all so mean” sounding like a whole bytch :scust:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
What GOD says is really the problem. He stinks and when called out he always goes into gay ass posts like “b b but I didn’t do anything why are y’all so mean” sounding like a whole bytch :scust:

Man been in TLR randomly throwing shots at TSC ever since he was pipped to the WOAT award by Max. Good thing he's running unopposed for the next awards

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yep. Dude will be in the arcadium, film room, etc shyt posting with the stannery than turn into a complete victim when the energy gets turned up. I think he’s a snitch too because I know several posters who’ve got banned after getting into it with dude

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
For my SOHH ogs what happened to that one dweeb who refused to migrate over here and swore it would fail? He would be in the SOHH tsc talking to himself for months. I thought it was dude at first before I found out he was tnadubb

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
For my SOHH ogs what happened to that one dweeb who refused to migrate over here and swore it would fail? He would be in the SOHH tsc talking to himself for months. I thought it was dude at first before I found out he was tnadubb

He is Rdubb

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Damn I forgot all about that…nikkas should’ve seen the writing on the wall when someone (I forgot who) made a quick bootleg forum so we could have a Mania thread that year…think it was called SOHH 2 or some shyt like that.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s RDubb aka TNADubb aka AEWDubb. His name is Bryan Danielson on here because he started off trying to be a Bryan alias to make light of the way Vince was booking him before the Yes movement popped off. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t possess the wit or a good enough sense of humor to pull off an alias so he then went back to his regular annoying shyt posting rather quickly.

Now watch him come in here and be like :whoa: whoa there fellas that is not me I’m just a regular poster like everyone else who just happened to come across thecoli.com one day please leave me alone.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I thought danielson was that guy before I found one he was formally rdubb. Both of them were obnoxious wwe contrarians. I just think that former guy never really migrated over(that I know of) Maybe I’m wrong

I get you. I used to lurk SOHH before the jump.. Remember Makdafi also being a raging fakkit on there, so could be him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s RDubb aka TNADubb aka AEWDubb. His name is Bryan Danielson on here because he started off trying to be a Bryan alias to make light of the way Vince was booking him before the Yes movement popped off. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t possess the wit or a good enough sense of humor to pull off an alias so he then went back to his regular annoying shyt posting rather quickly.

Now watch him come in here and be like :whoa: whoa there fellas that is not me I’m just a regular poster like everyone else who just happened to come across thecoli.com one day please leave me alone.
I remember RDubb always hating on D-Bry because he was a Low Ki/Kaval stan and he made it his missions to turn everything into an argument about how Kaval was better :russ:

I remember @Bryan Danielson saying he "knew" RDubb but he wasn't him.

EDIT:
I'm not RDubb.... But I do know him..... And if you truly know him like you claim, then you prolly know he is a banker.

I'm not, I'm a graphic designer..... He did put me on to this site..... But it's actually a few of us per the Charlotte thread

Wanna know something else that's gonna freak you out?? There's a couple of cats on here from my sane hometown.... Does that also mean we are the same people too bruh?

Morose Zeitgeist...... But then again.... He could technically be me too RDubb too

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps