@Bryan Danielson (the poster) heel turn anticipation thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Na man… this ain’t it and it’s wack some niccas are trynna T off out the blue for no reason when I haven’t had any dealings with ever or in YEARS. Especially those that keep bringing the “ignore” shyt up

Also talking about who they ignore ain’t really the flex some think it is. You just look sensitive and that in itself is passive aggressive.

I equally ignore these same people back and the feeling is mutually. I just don’t have to publicize it or I don’t change my settings to do so…. :manny:

I literally just scroll past the post and keep it moving:dahell:

To the folks like “what’s going on in here?”

I don’t know either

@2 Cold Taurus trynna be messy for entertainment and fukkery :russ:

I legit didn’t do anything, not about to play into it but also ain’t no one finna lie on me for no reason

Heel turns only matter if people care about the person in the first place

Thank you for that. Guess the thread can be closed now:ehh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Na man… this ain’t it and it’s wack some niccas are trynna T off out the blue for no reason when I haven’t had any dealings with ever or in YEARS. Especially those that keep bringing the “ignore” shyt up

Also talking about who they ignore ain’t really the flex some think it is. You just look sensitive and that in itself is passive aggressive.

I equally ignore these same people back and the feeling is mutually. I just don’t have to publicize it or I don’t change my settings to do so…. :manny:

I literally just scroll past the post and keep it moving:dahell:

To the folks like “what’s going on in here?”

I don’t know either

@2 Cold Taurus trynna be messy for entertainment and fukkery :russ:

I legit didn’t do anything, not about to play into it but also ain’t no one finna lie on me for no reason

Thank you for that. Guess the thread can be closed now:ehh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Someone educate me.

ELI5

it hurts Bryan Danielson the poster's feelings when people criticize AEW but instead of firing back at them or debating what is said he usually just sticks with cryptic shyt like "There's a lot of things I could say right now but i'll refrain..." so OP thinks he's gonna reach his breaking point soon

He also gets really defensive about being called an AEW stan for some reason, which would be like me being defensive someone called me a Trojan fan, word to the homie @Silkk

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Someone educate me.

ELI5

it hurts Bryan Danielson the poster's feelings when people criticize AEW but instead of firing back at them or debating what is said he usually just sticks with cryptic shyt like "There's a lot of things I could say right now but i'll refrain..." so OP thinks he's gonna reach his breaking point soon

He also gets really defensive about being called an AEW stan for some reason,
which would be like me being defensive someone called me a Trojan fan, word to the homie @Silkk

All that is CAP and that’s not cool

We been having cool discourse in other threads where you initiated conversations with me.

So like I earlier ask with same homey mentioned, I’m gonna respectfully ask you please don’t do this.

I’m not gonna do 100 back and forths but I’m also not gonna keep letting people lie or make outdated and false narratives about me.

Cuz some folks be running with shyt and taking it too far.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I found 3Rivers:mjlol::

tony-khan-scary-w.webp

@3Rivers after there's a major sporting event planned same night as an AEW ppv and there's a thread created in The Coliseum:

"This isn't a game to me. This is my life. I have a lot more fukking rep than The Coliseum does and I'm not gonna sit back and take this fukking shyt!"