Bruh, they’re just breaking into homes in LA like this??? LA artist BLXST’s home broken into...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah at this point I think people are sick of it and don't mind if these nikkas get smoked.
yea robbers are usually the bottom of the barrel guys in the street anyway, can't even been cool with them nikkas cuz you never know who's looking for em and you don't wanna be next to em when getback happens

people getting more desensitized for smoking teenagers too because of it, nobody tryna hesistate and get clapped by a 16 year old dumbass, rather just apologize to the parents and keep my own life :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah at this point I think people are sick of it and don't mind if these nikkas get smoked.
The problem is the loudest in the room are the (let’s pray for them, blame everything on others) types

There is a culture issue. They not breaking in cuz they hungry. They know it’s wrong but don’t care

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly, you can make millions investing in security companies. With the way things are going right now, everyone is investing in it in someway.
i setup a simplisafe system at my spot. sensors on every opening. motion detectors. Outdoor Cams.

I see you nikkaz!

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Tool up if you value your possessions out here :manny:

Too many stories in LA to be caught lacking

I got two Rotts that going to wake the whole house up if someone gets close. Four cameras, glass break sensors, door sensors all connected to the same security system that will ring loud if someone gets in and automatically call 911. If that don’t stop one(because at this point I know you’re here) I got the toolie for any brave soldiers. I’ll worry about the consequences later :demonic:

I live in South LA and ain’t had a problem yet. If I think someone might even be thinking of scoping the place I stand out on the porch with my dogs just to remind Nikkas :demonic:

LA by way of Texas so you know I ain’t no stranger to this switch :demonic:

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
Tool up if you value your possessions out here :manny:

Too many stories in LA to be caught lacking

I got two Rotts that going to wake the whole house up if someone gets close. Four cameras, glass break sensors, door sensors all connected to the same security system that will ring loud if someone gets in and automatically call 911. If that don’t stop one(because at this point I know you’re here) I got the toolie for any brave soldiers. I’ll worry about the consequences later :demonic:

I live in South LA and ain’t had a problem yet. If I think someone might even be thinking of scoping the place I stand out on the porch with my dogs just to remind Nikkas :demonic:

LA by way of Texas so you know I ain’t no stranger to this switch :demonic:
How do you like it in comparison to Texas? Do you miss the south or prefer the west coast?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
How do you like it in comparison to Texas? Do you miss the south or prefer the west coast?
Question always going to be relative to how well you’re doing in life. No one is saying they prefer the 100 degree humid heat of Houston over the mid 70’s of LA unless they’re lying. LA is unmatched if you have unlimited resources. But given most of us don’t have that, it becomes a question of trade offs. I’m of a small percentage of folks in this city that can afford to buy a decent house in LA County and even then it makes me sick what I could get for the same amount in Houston.

You will have a lot of people who move out here for a year, couldn’t hack it, then bad mouth it. Come to find out they were splitting rent with two other people, living in Lancaster and commuting an hour plus each way. Their experience is made simply by how bad they were doing relative to the income they needed to thrive out here.

I miss my family and friends and even though I don’t miss the “South” like that, they are important enough that one day I’ll probably move back. Outside of some cuisine though and I would say a larger percentage of not only black people but well off black people…. West Coast >>>>> South

Last edited: