Bruh, they’re just breaking into homes in LA like this??? LA artist BLXST’s home broken into...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just bought a new home and this is what scares me. Not a gun nut but stuff like this makes me reconsider getting a weapon. Scum like these dudes deserve to get shot.
911 not gonna make it to save you. Lock yourself behind two doors clutching your family while someone kicks their way through doors to you as you scream

ah ah ah called the police. The cops are on their way. :damn:

You're an American. Protect your home and your family. Buy human bug spray.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing new but not acceptable obviously. Sucks for Blxst but idk what else to say, so many celebs have been hit. That’s why some nikkas just move out the city to the surrounding areas. Being in Calabasas or Hidden Hills or even Augora Hills isn’t gonna save you. nikkas gonna have to start going to the OC lol

Or just leaving LA all together like it’s been happening

It seems like if you can’t have 24 hour armed security on your premise you getting hit

I love LA, beautiful place to visit but doesn’t seem worth it if you work so hard and it’s so many grimey muthafukkas out there that are just gonna take it

As an LA head I’m sure you know how rampant it is out there

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should atleast get a shotgun, something you'd never consider ever taking out of the house.

Almost seems mandatory if you living in certain cities/neighborhoods. LA is definitely a place you need to have a gun in your home :hubie: Deal with the consequences of blowing someone away later for entering your home

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Or just leaving LA all together like it’s been happening

It seems like if you can’t have 24 hour armed security on your premise you getting hit

I love LA, beautiful place to visit but doesn’t seem worth it if you work so hard and it’s so many grimey muthafukkas out there that are just gonna take it

As an LA head I’m sure you know how rampant it is out there
But let mufukkaz start getting clapped for thieving and it's gonna be that the response was too inhumane to shoot them.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Almost seems mandatory if you living in certain cities/neighborhoods. LA is definitely a place you need to have a gun in your home :hubie: Deal with the consequences of blowing someone away later for entering your home
I have no idea why more celebrities don't have panic rooms for their kids and partners, seems like a basic and obvious request, atleast you know they're safe.

Have a couple mean ass guard dogs in the yard that only like you and ya people :hubie: give these nikkas a reason to think twice, even my mom has a loud ass motion sensor for downstairs in her crib just in case, shyt woulda woke the whole neighborhood up the second they stepped inside.

His kid gonna feel violated and paranoid for months/years if they stay in that house now smh

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nothing new but not acceptable obviously. Sucks for Blxst but idk what else to say, so many celebs have been hit. That’s why some nikkas just move out the city to the surrounding areas. Being in Calabasas or Hidden Hills or even Augora Hills isn’t gonna save you. nikkas gonna have to start going to the OC lol
Funny thing is he made a video a couple years back about how a lot of these setups happen.

I’m always look at the people around you. They know where you live and when you’re out of town.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I just bought a new home and this is what scares me. Not a gun nut but stuff like this makes me reconsider getting a weapon. Scum like these dudes deserve to get shot.
Honestly, you can make millions investing in security companies. With the way things are going right now, everyone is investing in it in someway.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
im not a gun guy either...
but man listen

im going to take a gun class and buy at least one

I recently moved into a house for the first time in my life

I was sitting on my couch and it hit me how easy it would be for someone to just kick in the door...
its slightly different when youre in an apartment building and robbers/thieves have dozens of random apartments to choose from

when youre in a house any random cat could be walking by and assume you have something valuable for whatever reason

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is he made a video a couple years back about how a lot of these setups happen.

I’m always look at the people around you. They know where you live and when you’re out of town.

It was an inside job for sure.