Bruh, they’re just breaking into homes in LA like this??? LA artist BLXST’s home broken into...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I must be crazy cause the hatred I have for thieves sometimes outweighs ish that logically should be way more reviled.

But it's something about someone just feeling like they can take something that they didn't work for because they can, that has me, an avid gun hater and someone against gun ownership, wishing that gatling gun turrets were purchasable landscape features.

They take your stuff but beyond that, they compromise the castle feel of your home, making it unsafe and no longer a safe refuge.

I'm not violent by default but man I'd pistol whip someone into a coma and sleep like a baby if I found them in my spot.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I must be crazy cause the hatred I have for thieves sometimes outweighs ish that logically should be way more reviled.

But it's something about someone just feeling like they can take something that they didn't work for because they can, that has me, an avid gun hater and someone against gun ownership, wishing that gatling gun turrets were purchasable landscape features.

They take your stuff but beyond that, they compromise the castle feel of your home, making it unsafe and no longer a safe refuge.

I'm not violent by default but man I'd pistol whip someone into a coma and sleep like a baby if I found them in my spot.

Why hate thieves? If white supremacists didn't take all the good jobs, there would be no thieves. You can't be mad at them, be mad at the racist millionaires and billionaires hogging at the sources. Those thieves just tryna make ends meet.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Why hate thieves? If white supremacists didn't take all the good jobs, there would be no thieves. You can't be mad at them, be mad at the racist millionaires and billionaires hogging at the sources. Those thieves just tryna make ends meet.
:mjlol:
would be a top tier parody account if you changed your name to "typical Coli poster"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nothing new but not acceptable obviously. Sucks for Blxst but idk what else to say, so many celebs have been hit. That’s why some nikkas just move out the city to the surrounding areas. Being in Calabasas or Hidden Hills or even Augora Hills isn’t gonna save you. nikkas gonna have to start going to the OC lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so these were good students?

what are we saying right now?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
They been doing this way before social media

Many of these celebrities homes are not secured at all

They believed since they live in Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills, etc etc no one will ever break in they homes..

Your homes are more safer in south la , Compton, north Long Beach