Bruce Willis retiring due to brain disease

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
definitely. first 3 DH's are pretty grounded in reality (for the most part) and you can believe a regular ass (albeit lucky) guy could get into those situations

plus, he will forever be immortalized with one of the GOAT one liners ever

While Die Hard 2 is probably the weakest of those 3, John actually did lose to the Main Villain (Col. Stewart) in a fight. It was just when he fell off the wing of the airplane that he was able to light the fuel and kill him. That's something that I admired, that you give John as a guy who got his ass kicked around but lucked out; he wasn't overpowered in skillset.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Damn, the Red Letter media guys mentioned this when doing their 2021 bruce willis films re-view. Sad to see, sad to hear. Ima throw on looper later since it was the last time he tried.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Damn. Wonder if it's something that can be treated.

Since it's neurological, I am sure there is some therapeutic stuff you can do, but like all stuff... Alzheimer, Dementia, ALS... it's progressive. I am sure his more recent movies have hidden those signs, but it's just getting to a point where it's hard to work. Judi Dench's eyes have gone bad so much, she can't read scripts anymore.

With Bruce, it's speech. I am sure he could work without saying anything, but at the same time, Bruce probably said it was time to retire and not trying to hide it anymore.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Sometimes you can love somebody so much you realize that you wasn't meant to be with in a marriage :yeshrug:
Yep, it's why I think divorce is not something to be frowned upon, most couples keep pushing it and end up just hating each other instead of realizing that they are not meant to live together before it gets to that point.