Bruce Pritchard: Triple H used to eat The Rock alive on the mic who then used to bytch backstage

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Around 50 seconds in

Finally someone else who also feels that there were times that Hunner used to get the better of the Rock on the mic. Thought it was just me.

Also interesting to note that Rocks promos were scripted. I instantly remembered Cena bringing this up during their feud

Another point mentioned by Bruce is that there was professional jealousy between them both. You only hear people saying that HHH was jealous of the Rock but never the other way around. Glad Bruce has shone light on this too.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Bruce Prichard needs to stfu. Rock used to murk Triple K on the mic.

He must be talking about when Rock was in the Nation as a heel and Triple K was a DX face.

He’s talking about their early days when Hunter was more over than Rock. Obviously when Bruce told him it’s live is when he would murk hunter like these times

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Bruce Prichard needs to stfu. Rock used to murk Triple K on the mic.

Its a matter of perspective

Listening to the same catchphrases week in and week out might make some fans go
giphy.gif

But the truth is the person might not be really saying shyt

It also makes them overlook the other person who is delivering that straight ether without the comedy which I remember HHH doing

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I could’ve sworn.... the REAL story was...:usure:

They’d give both of them a “script” and tell them to stick to it.

But when they went out there, Rick would do what he was told but HHH would go offscript and start at times throwing in low blows and shots.

Rock maybe once or twice did make a comment backstage (or complain since I know what time it is in here, op trynna create a thread to shyt on Rock). But was more or less told “So? What you gonna do about it?” To which from there the Rock began to as well go off script and eat HHH and anyone else’s lunch as he went on to be not only bigger than Hunter but one of the biggest stars in the business.:hubie:

@R=G did I miss anything or did I lie?:jawalrus:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna know how a question that was phrased about working with Austin/Rock turn to Bruce carrying HHH’s water lol.

I like HHH. But he’s a competitor. I think it will always burn him he’s not seen on the level of Austin or Rock. But he works in the FO so the WWE will be damned if they don’t make it seem like HHH was on that level lol.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Also Flair was right, by year two of Cena/Rock the shyt was boring. They splurged everything in year one (“once in a lifetime”) so year two was them trying to do the shoot shyt again and it just didn’t have the same energy or buzz.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate Trips but he could freestyle battle promo when he wanted to..

the one he did on Austin calling him the sherriff comes to mind :mjlol: