Brother that invented the Super Soaker awarded $72.9M from Hasbro

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:camby:

i got ran up on by some goons with them jawns at school back in the day.

wasnt strapped up with the 50 that day so i had to take that L all the way home :shaq2:
:pachaha:

I feel your pain breh:beli:

The silly shyt is the backpack one was a offbrand super soaker, Im like I got one of the better Super Soakers not no china man soaker and budddy straight styled on me:birdman:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:bryan:

I thought I was the shyt cause I had one of these.....

iS_supersoaker_cps2000_01.jpg

Then a local ass cat from like 3 blocks down comes to my block dolo, with a backpack on storming thru the hood like a ghost buster after we ran through his block, and buddy humbled my ass real quick, nikka made me reevaluate my life up to that point and put a end to my water fight days swiftly:to:

Trying to reload :damn: Realizing you are out of H20 :damn: Local nikka with the extended backpack gives you the :jawalrus: :ufdup: and proceeds to drench your ass in shame :damn: :sadbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:heh:

:dead: at this thread

Breh don't get me started on when you find out their ammo isn't even filled with actual water..............................................

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I had the SS100 and it was a well built water gun. I don't know what happened to it but it worked for years. That's what's up because everyone had Super Soakers back in the day. The wars we had with the other neighborhood kids :blessed:I still remember them phone calls. "Man, they got Marcus coming out of Tasha's house". Man, get the Super Soakers.......:bustback::bustback:

:to: memories...

nikkas used to rollup in a busted ass Chevette, five deep and do a driveby on cats slippin on the corner. haha

And you know nikkas do. The rumors and shyt came...

"You know them northside nikkas is puttin bleach in they super soakers..."

shyt had me shook for a whole summer. haha

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1 billion in sales. 72 mil in royalties. :huhlldup: Well i guess he should be thankful, all these years later.
That shyt is kinda fukked up............. Black Excellence nonetheless.... his other accomplishments are impressive.

ntm, me my brothers n cousins,,, terrorized bishes and punk nikkas w water-- thanks to this dude.

whodat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
super-soakers-500-9.jpg

I had this joint in like 01-02. It was the one you refilled by using a hose. Held a shytload of water too. Used to come down the block like :birdman:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My big brother had the big one with the adjustable strap

He let me hold it one time and my tiny self almost toppled over :russ:

I was cool with just regular water balloons :obama:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:camby:

i got ran up on by some goons with them jawns at school back in the day.

wasnt strapped up with the 50 that day so i had to take that L all the way home :shaq2:

The worst would be when you weren't tryna get wet, and you'd run but you got tapped a few times and then you just slow down and stop and say fukk it and someone would stand there and open and unload the whole tank on you.

Some days I'd walk home pissed.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
my first super soaker wasn't even a real "super soaker", some fake shyt i got in chinatown :snoop: