Brother that invented the Super Soaker awarded $72.9M from Hasbro

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
$73 million in royalties. :blessed:

If that amount of cash came my way, I would be ordering a custom Lamborghini, not something off the showroom floor.

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Johnson holds more than 80 patents, with more than 20 pending, the company said, which said sales of the Super Soaker have approached nearly $1 billion.

johnnyDOLLARS.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm happy he got some compensation, but they made almost a billion off of it and only gave the man 72 mil? Better than nothing, I suppose. He should have received more, though.

yeah...thats what they probably SETTLED on.

If dude had taken them to court he'd probably have banked off that.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
iS_supersoaker_ss300_01.jpg

My grandma bought me this one for my 7th bday right after we moved to the burbs and my fukkin mom returned it.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I was too poor for one

Same here looking back at it them joints where overpriced so I could see why my parents refused to buy it......I had to settle for the knockoff that got either broke or started leaking at the bottom after a while

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
We had the smaller ones. I always wanted the one with the backpack. My cousin had a huge one.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
72 million is only for royalties from 2007 thru 2012. Read the article brehs...

The suit says Hasbro sold water guns that were “visually similar and based upon the appearance of Super Soaker water guns that incorporate Johnson’s technology.” Johnson also wanted the court to force Hasbro to open its books to determine sales of Super Soaker products from 2006 to 20012.

Hasbro tried to okie doke him and put out some "Super Squirters" :scheme: without paying him. OG Lonnie wasn't going for it... :stopitslime:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
the super soaker backpack :wow:

iS_supersoaker_ss300_01.jpg

My grandma bought me this one for my 7th bday right after we moved to the burbs and my fukkin mom returned it.

:camby:

i got ran up on by some goons with them jawns at school back in the day.

wasnt strapped up with the 50 that day so i had to take that L all the way home :shaq2:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Dog, my dad had the joint with the backpack at the church picnic. We would all have the little ones, some others had the big joints. My pops would come out the cut laughing spraying us in the fukking face every damn picnic brehs. On some New Challenger enters the game and shyt. Then he'll just leave. :heh:
That is good memory especially with your father.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yo my cousin cracked the barrel on his 100 and gave it to me cause I was young then his parents copped him the SS 300 and he shut the whole block down that summer.

all the kids was :whoo::ohlawd::whoa:

this the one that you wore on your back with the extra tanks. :whew:

awo4UyD.jpg

First time you see that kid coming down the block with the backpack attached :sadcam: :whoa:
:bryan:

I thought I was the shyt cause I had one of these.....

iS_supersoaker_cps2000_01.jpg

Then a local ass cat from like 3 blocks down comes to my block dolo, with a backpack on storming thru the hood like a ghost buster after we ran through his block, and buddy humbled my ass real quick, nikka made me reevaluate my life up to that point and put a end to my water fight days swiftly:to: