Bros bless homeless man with 5 and some change but.... Video

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe he just gave him a couple of pennies. If so. I would understand being mad.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Reminds me of a few banned coli posters :mjlol:

I had an old homeless dude run directly up on me at night, startled the hell out of me, I told his ass to back tf up

Dude then starts going “I’ll whoop yo young ass nikka, these nikkas still think I don’t got it, I’ll show ya ass boy”
tenor.gif

Dude was crazy as hell :mjlol:
Ol head woulda popped you too, especially if he was one them prison OG finger in ya ass after you knocked out type nikkas after they tighten you up!

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I never understood why nikkas be hating about brehs recording them doing good deeds. Who gives a shyt if he was doing it to go viral he did something good and some one else benefited about it, well not in this case but yeah.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The homeless out here are HELLA disrespectful
I dont hit no panhandlers. Most of are scammers anyway. I do enough charities worth more than a few dollars to even feel bad about it. I stopped that years. I used to buy food until some nikkas in front of Walgreens almost got fukked up by acting just like this dude. He said he wanted money for food, instead I bought him food and tried to give it to him on the way out. Acted a fool saying "I aint ask for no food etc" wild disrespectful so I snatched my shyt back and mushed him.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never understood why nikkas be hating about brehs recording them doing good deeds. Who gives a shyt if he was doing it to go viral he did something good and some one else benefited about it, well not in this case but yeah.
Same nikkas live all day and everyday on social media.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I was in Chicago downtown and went into the Popeyes and saw this young cat outside asking people to buy him something to eat. I’m not big in giving money but I’m a sucker when it comes to being specific. If mans is asking for food then we gonna get him some food so I stated walking towards him and he saw me and this nikka gonna ask me to buy him a 4 piece. A FOUR PIECE.

I had to keep it movin. I was beside myself. Not a 2 pc, not “whatever you can do breh”. nikka wanted a whole 4 piece.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was in Chicago downtown and went into the Popeyes and saw this young cat outside asking people to buy him something to eat. I’m not big in giving money but I’m a sucker when it comes to being specific. If mans is asking for food then we gonna get him some food so I stated walking towards him and he saw me and this nikka gonna ask me to buy him a 4 piece. A FOUR PIECE.

I had to keep it movin. I was beside myself. Not a 2 pc, not “whatever you can do breh”. nikka wanted a whole 4 piece.
Popeyes on Wabash by Macy's or the one on Michigan, up top? :pachaha:
Sound like the one by Macy's. Thats where I was at when I was about to sock that nikka up. They extra with it over there. :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Lol, what a breh going do with a 2 piece?:russ: Give that man 4 pieces!:lolbron: That may have been his only meal for the day

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: