Bros bless homeless man with 5 and some change but.... Video

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah recording yourself giving to the homeless some hoe ass attention whoring fakkit shyt
Regardless of how much u give

This part too:francis:

I swear folks nowadays want to bring IG into a nice affair, like knock it the hell off:camby:. The type of dudes that would go live at their own funeral being like "yeahhh my homies came through:steviej:, ole Betha crying but its all good though, I would hug her but ya know:shaq2:".

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea nikkas corny for recording but I think I’m done giving money to panhandlers especially in the post Covid era

it was this one Jamaican cat on the block i worked that would ask for help. He was cool at first, bright dude but after awhile it’s like “nikka! I don’t gave you like $20+ At this point, I reached my quota for the year”
:skip:

I eventually started ducking him out if I saw him in the distance just to avoid having to talk and say no.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
This part too:francis:

I swear folks nowadays want to bring IG into a nice affair, like knock it the hell off:camby:. The type of dudes that would go live at their own funeral being like "yeahhh my homies came through:steviej:, ole Betha crying but its all good though, I would hug her but ya know:shaq2:".
:dead:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Pretty sure that homeless guy is known for throwing change and these fools saw it as an opportunity to go viral