Bros bless homeless man with 5 and some change but.... Video

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Reminds me of a few banned coli posters :mjlol:

I had an old homeless dude run directly up on me at night, startled the hell out of me, I told his ass to back tf up

Dude then starts going “I’ll whoop yo young ass nikka, these nikkas still think I don’t got it, I’ll show ya ass boy”
tenor.gif

Dude was crazy as hell :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I am not condoning his response...but something about the way the guy handed him the change after and him recording it probably made the homeless guy feel embarrassed so I understand what triggered him...but he should’ve got his ass beat for his reaction tho...he lucky they just took the money back lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:shyt reminds me of the time I was on break and this homeless dude asked for some change. I gave him a dollar and he asked me what my name was:

I told him "Koala"

He grabs my wrist talking about getting him food from a expense steak place he was panhandling next to.

I politely took back my dollar and walked off.

These fukking bums man:francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I am not condoning his response...but something about the way the guy handed him the change after and him recording it probably made the homeless guy feel embarrassed so I understand what triggered him...but he should’ve got his ass beat for his reaction tho lol
Yeah recording yourself giving to the homeless some hoe ass attention whoring fakkit shyt
Regardless of how much u give