Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Both of these would be great

@King P ain't seen you around in a minute homie
Was good breh. Been quite busy so I ain't been able to follow this thread (along with many others) as much. Been taping all the BK games, aggravated with all these recent Ls :snoop: I'm gonna be heated if we don't make the offs :francis:

I think if nothing else we'll beat the Heat and end up in the playoffs. And best believe my ass will be at the Barclays :ohlawd:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
That fourth quarter had me pacing. That was a wild game. The Nets don't give up and shots were falling.

I would like to see better on ball defense when a pick and roll is called. Always getting lost with the screen.

LeVert was feeling himself tonight. Drives, step back threes and playing bully ball. The game is more manageable with a second star like him.

What can be said about Russell at this point?
Dude just has a feel for the game. Floaters, hesi mid range jumpers and that Ohio passing is more consistent every game.

Let me get a weekend ticket and I'm there for the playoffs.

:wow:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So if we win today against Indy and Miami loses to Toronto, we clinch.

Also: Yesterday's victory, although great for us, reaffirms why I do NOT want us to go into the playoffs as the #8 seed. Milwaukee is a matchup nightmare for Brooklyn, and they will run us off the court at full strength. I'll take my chances against Toronto or Philly. Ideally the #7 seed would be best for us as we match up best against Toronto.

I don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch, but it's something I couldn't help but think about :ohwelp:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Miami lost to Toronto.

Nets clinch with a win today

lettuce-pray.jpg

Last edited:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Can we for once in our life not make things as hard as they have to be? We always make things harder on ourself blowing leads and letting things come down to the final possession. Just win today and get it done. Don't let it come down to Wednesday when the nba and refs will give dwade everything he wants.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Can we for once in our life not make things as hard as they have to be? We always make things harder on ourself blowing leads and letting things come down to the final possession. Just win today and get it done. Don't let it come down to Wednesday when the nba and refs will give dwade everything he wants.

:russ:

The Nets way.

Watch Tyreke Evans return to his rookie year form with 4 minutes left in the 4th.

:stopitslime: