Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
There is continued rumblings that Irving will consider Brooklyn in free agency, and the Nets can get creative to free up enough space for two max deals in July. On Saturday, Irving sat in a suit while a pocket of Nets fans chanted toward the Celtics’ bench, “Kyrie’s leaving.”

David Griffin said it also earlier in the season.

:whoa: I know these are just rumors but its been rumbling all year..im straight on Kyrie tho. It wouldnt even make sense with the back court log jam we already have.

But you know those big names are looking at us and what we're doing.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

David Griffin said it also earlier in the season.

:whoa: I know these are just rumors but its been rumbling all year..im straight on Kyrie tho. It wouldnt even make sense with the back court log jam we already have.

But you know those big names are looking at us and what we're doing.

I still want Cousins. He does exactly what we are missing and Kenny will be forced to play another big. With Allen at the 5 Cousins can defend the pick and roll and body up on these mismatches.

Not feeling Kyrie like most Nets fans. Russ needs the ball in his hands and a ball dominant pg spreading confusion in the locker room is not what we need.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Been hearing a lot of Kyrie shyt recently too... Apparently he likes us. I'm not too sure how I feel about that. He seems mad annoying and is injury prone and will probably ask for absurd $$$.. Plus hows he gonna fit? I'd rather have A dope wing and a big.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I still want Cousins. He does exactly what we are missing and Kenny will be forced to play another big. With Allen at the 5 Cousins can defend the pick and roll and body up on these mismatches.

Not feeling Kyrie like most Nets fans. Russ needs the ball in his hands and a ball dominant pg spreading confusion in the locker room is not what we need.

Im a fan of Cousins just don't knw how he fits this team as constructed.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They finna blow us out :francis:

bytch ass Brook wasn’t shooting like this all those years playing for the Nets :stopitslime:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I have this dude on my avi but my patience with Allen is really running thin. Dude can't catch a clean ball and Davis has been consistently outplaying him for like 20 games