Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
We might need a goon to come in here and throw an elbow at somebody. I’m not feeling all this extra pushing from Detroit

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We might need a goon to come in here and throw an elbow at somebody. I’m not feeling all this extra pushing from Detroit
they got a lot of big dudes on that team and they know if they win it's gonna have to be physical. i think we'll weather the storm, tho.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Nets really showed up tonight and took care of business..Even crabbe got back on track...Rodis energy is contagious and the easy buckets he gets esp on those back door passes from Dlo.

Hopefully the carroll injury is minor and he doesnt miss much time. We need everyone for this trip.

The real test begins now with this brutal 7 game trip so we had to get this win...even the rest of the season there are not many games you can say we win with certainty.

The way they played tonight needs to carry over to this trip if they wanna make the playoffs and not let it come down to the end of the season.

okc, clippers, kings, lakers, portland philly next up...We gotta try to get atleast 3 wins out of those 7 games

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kept waiting for Detroit to make a run lmao

Don't wanna get too hype off this, butttttttt if we can play this good even half the time for the rest of the season then we should make the playoffs. Contrast that to the beginning of the year when a lot of fans were just hype to have our own (hopefully top 5) pick and now were the 6 seed with 13 games left, albeit a brutal 13 games.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These Eastern Europeans don't play. Rodi and Musa got that :demonic: mentality

when you grow up around war and starvation what's a little hard foul? we saw ibaka almost choke the life out of maquise chriss tonight, too...
usp-nba_-miami-heat-at-brooklyn-nets.jpg

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Damn why cant the defense always be this good?

Our defense lead directly to offense which lead to this blowout. If we could defend like this we give ANY team left on the rest of our schedule some serious problems. We were relentless tonight, I love it.