Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Jarrett Allen needs to spend his summer at Mcdonalds eating some big macs.

Nice to see Dlo get that ice injection when it mattered. I would have been furious if we lost this game.

Eating big macs then finishing at/around the basket. He misses so many easy shots and some of the mare really bad. No clue what happened but he wasnt that bad last year

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
So is the plan to have Russell sign that max extension this summer, or still TBD?

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Nets fukking dominated all star weekend. Had our fingerprints all over this bytch. :blessed:

Dinwiddie/DLo getting interviewed/commentating during the events. JA blocking the fukk out of Ben Simmons. Kurucs putting in work. And the man of the night Joey Buckets after almost not getting an invite going into Charlotte and shytting all over the Curry family love fest in their hometown. Then squaring up with the greatest shooter of all time and snatching the crown from him in front of his pops :ohlawd:

You think free agents weren't paying attention?:jawalrus:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Nets fukking dominated all star weekend. Had our fingerprints all over this bytch. :blessed:

Dinwiddie/DLo getting interviewed/commentating during the events. JA blocking the fukk out of Ben Simmons. Kurucs putting in work. And the man of the night Joey Buckets after almost not getting an invite going into Charlotte and shytting all over the Curry family love fest in their hometown. Then squaring up with the greatest shooter of all time and snatching the crown from him in front of his pops :ohlawd:

You think free agents weren't paying attention?:jawalrus:

I understand the curry love fest but you would think joe would've gotten a little more love being top 5 in 3pt percentage this season

You know they were paying attention.

Next up Dlo on the big stage tonight :blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i know it's probably been discussed before but what is Levert ceiling or who's game is it most similar too? From hat I've seen, he has a great first step and he can get to the basket almost at will. Is he great at kicking out the pass? That would be handy in the playoff since yall have atleast 2 great 3 shooters like Harris and Russell

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
i know it's probably been discussed before but what is Levert ceiling or who's game is it most similar too? From hat I've seen, he has a great first step and he can get to the basket almost at will. Is he great at kicking out the pass? That would be handy in the playoff since yall have atleast 2 great 3 shooters like Harris and Russell
I see a lot of Oladipos game in him with the ability to get to the rim make plays and defend at an elite level.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Baby Wade, Spreewell.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Our brehs did their thing this weeknd :myman:

Especially our wigga Joey Buckets :banderas: Casual didn't even know who he was, the league and everyone was sleeping on him . And he came there and won the bytch :wow: He has one of the best shooting forms in the Association for sure.

Wish D lo would've gotten more burn in the ASG. Team Giannis would've had a shot if they played him more IMO. But I'm glad he got the opportunity :hubie: