Reppin
The Empire State
You good over here :myman:

giphy.gif

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I blame the coach for not subbing offense/defense.

He leaves fat ass Dudley in there to play D and he immediately fouls knowing he was about to get blown by. Bad move and that started the collapse.

Dlo totally panicked with 2 passes and was lucky Dudley saved the 1st.

Less Dudley more RHJ and Kurucs when he gets back from injury.

I also love Napier off the bench.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Ive been getting killed at work so missed the last 3 games. Checked reddit and the general consensus seems to be that we played hard against the pels and the dubs but looked like trash against the knicks.

how is dlo and caris looking? heard din played like trash against the knicks.

edit:
D-Lo throwing no-look passes while playing keep away :mindblown: . Just a bad loss, no way around it.

smh

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Great victory. I loved how we kept playing hard and didn't give up.

Spence hit the tying 3 to send it to ot, the go ahead 3 in ot and he played d on Blake on that last shot :wow: he came up BIG in the clutch

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Great victory. I loved how we kept playing hard and didn't give up.

Spence hit the tying 3 to send it to ot, the go ahead 3 in ot and he played d on Blake on that last shot :wow: he came up BIG in the clutch

For real spence came up big tonight . He always plays great against the pistons.. Guess its always revenge on them for them cutting him.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I hate to have to be the one to say it but....I'd rather pay Dinwiddie than Russell.

This isn't even a knee jerk reaction to this game but Dinwiddie is just so much quicker and can get by his man which opens up shots for himself and his teammates. Russell is just slow and plodding and need 2 screens to get into the paint then throws up a contested mid range hesitation shot. When his shots are going down he's great but when they are not he's useless. Dinwiddie can actually get to the rim regardless of whether or not his shot is falling.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I hate to have to be the one to say it but....I'd rather pay Dinwiddie than Russell.

This isn't even a knee jerk reaction to this game but Dinwiddie is just so much quicker and can get by his man which opens up shots for himself and his teammates. Russell is just slow and plodding and need 2 screens to get into the paint then throws up a contested mid range hesitation shot. When his shots are going down he's great but when they are not he's useless. Dinwiddie can actually get to the rim regardless of whether or not his shot is falling.

I literally came in here to say I’m not trying to overreact but Marks is gonna have to choose between Russell and Dinwiddie. And I’m not sure that Spencer isn’t the better option

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I literally came in here to say I’m not trying to overreact but Marks is gonna have to choose between Russell and Dinwiddie. And I’m not sure that Spencer isn’t the better option

Honestly im not sure about either long term but i knoSpence has def outplayed him so far, been more consistent and contract wise he'll command less so im with u on that

I just know Caris levert needs more help :francis:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We'll never know about DLo if Kenny sits him for every 4th quarter. I know they want to win, but the #1 goal this season should be playing all these kids as much as possible, especially crunch time.

Instead we get Dudley, and wait until Carroll gets back and he sits Allen every 4th to play super small. Kenny loves his vets too much, they aren't the future of this team

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We'll never know about DLo if Kenny sits him for every 4th quarter. I know they want to win, but the #1 goal this season should be playing all these kids as much as possible, especially crunch time.

Instead we get Dudley, and wait until Carroll gets back and he sits Allen every 4th to play super small. Kenny loves his vets too much, they aren't the future of this team

Yepp..he s got to win but his thinking is he'll win with the vets but the vets and his stupid rotations are killing us

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Dudley is trash.

Crabbe is trash.

I'd rather give those minutes to Davis and Kurucs

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Yepp..he s got to win but his thinking is he'll win with the vets but the vets and his stupid rotations are killing us

Yup

Also Crabbe is officially :trash:, I mean we kinda knew this already but this fukker has a 3.25 PER this season :scust: THREE POINT TWO FIVE :scust:

Dudley averaging 26 minutes :scust: Give that shyt to DLo, Musa, Rodi