Brooklyn soon to be NYC's whitest borough

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Listen to the man. This isn't just an NYC thing, it's the trend in America. It's all connected to the housing market bubble as well. People with money want back into America's cities, and the suburbs will be the landing place for those lower on the economic scale. I'm witnessing it right now where I grew up.

I hear it's like that in France

where the rich are in the city an the poor are in the suburbs

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i got a buddy who's living in brooklyn. biggest nerd ever. i thought he'd have a hard time living there being that he's always had a hard time living here in miami. 4 years later he loves it there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When whites start back to Brownsville and East New York i'll take note. Notice I said back.

YBE

Banned
Daps
white people finally found out that suburb life isn't sustainable for the future agglomeration friends

Listen to the man. This isn't just an NYC thing, it's the trend in America. It's all connected to the housing market bubble as well. People with money want back into America's cities, and the suburbs will be the landing place for those lower on the economic scale. I'm witnessing it right now where I grew up.

America's just catching up with Europe. There the rich live in the city centers while the poor populate the rural/suburban areas.

Paris is beautiful :noah:

The outskirts though :huhldup:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Already happening and I'm getting rich off it :jawalrus:

I think if America ever seriously gets rolling with the bullet train idea, cities like Philadelphia will become a popular destination for New Yorkers.

a 50 min. commute to Manhattan & the huge salaries up there + $800 rents in Philly :leon:

same thing for the Richmond/Petersburg area & Washington DC.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think if America ever seriously gets rolling with the bullet train idea, cities like Philadelphia will become a popular destination for New Yorkers.

a 50 min. commute to Manhattan & the huge salaries up there + $800 rents in Philly :leon:

It's not even all about new Yorkers

Philly as a metro area has a top ten GDP in the world

There's more than enough money here to make Philly a top world city

But ya new Yorkers relocating helps too. The high speed train is 20-30 years away but it will take you from center city Philly to midtown manhattan in 37 minutes, that's just crazy. Already there's mad new Yorkers that moved down here anyway. With working from home so popular now it's not a big deal for people to come down here. If you only have to be in manhattan once or twice a week it makes sense to get a nice house in Philly for 1/10th the price of an ny place.

YBE

Banned
Daps
It's not even all about new Yorkers

Philly as a metro area has a top ten GDP in the world

There's more than enough money here to make Philly a top world city

But ya new Yorkers relocating helps too. The high speed train is 20-30 years away but it will take you from center city Philly to midtown manhattan in 37 minutes, that's just crazy. Already there's mad new Yorkers that moved down here anyway. With working from home so popular now it's not a big deal for people to come down here. If you only have to be in manhattan once or twice a week it makes sense to get a nice house in Philly for 1/10th the price of an ny place.

I aint know them shyts was that fast :ohhh:

and for the bolded....exactly.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
OP obviously doesnt realize he has no clue what the fukk hes talking about. White people only inhabit South Brooklyn closer to Manhattan. They dont come to Flatbush area so KIM nothing to see here.

i think you mean North Brooklyn is closer to Manhattan...check a map.
however, South Brooklyn is over run with Russians and Jews.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So because they took over BK, it gets traction. How come the inhabitants that been living here for decades couldn't garnered the same press? It's like Columbus getting praise for discovering American, when Native American were already settled here.

:pacspit:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;968329 said:
i think you mean North Brooklyn is closer to Manhattan...check a map.
however, South Brooklyn is over run with Russians and Jews.

Who are white.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
white people finally found out that suburb life isn't sustainable for the future agglomeration friends

This shyt won't end well. The cities at least make poverty somewhat manageable....I don't even want to know what's going to happen in these suburbs when they get bad.

America is gonna be such a shyt show in the next 50 years. We are turning into a fukking banana republic.

Shame that we are all going to witness this mess.

Oh well, no debt prison = :mj:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This shyt won't end well. The cities at least make poverty somewhat manageable....I don't even want to know what's going to happen in these suburbs when they get bad.

America is gonna be such a shyt show in the next 50 years. We are turning into a fukking banana republic.

Shame that we are all going to witness this mess.

Oh well, no debt prison = :mj:

Turning into?

In my eyes we became a full blown banana republic once the supreme court merked campaign finance reform. This election is a joke

At this point it is what it is, the demons won and everyone is too busy looking at pictures of themselves online to care

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah this is happening everywhere, Uptown in DC is getting whiter by the year. Brooklyn is fukked up but I think it's worse to see Harlem go through this given it's place in Black History.