Brooklyn soon to be NYC's whitest borough

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
like bro said, its all a cycle, shyts happening in LA, tha bay and all other cities

nothin new under tha sun, neighborhoods go through change....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I said this before: blacks never cared for ownership in many places (particularly NYC) and they tried fighting gentrification. They lost, badly. Now yuppies and a heavy NYPD presence run BK.

Black folk running down south and attempting to own shyt now. Hope History doesn't repeat itself.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
OP obviously doesnt realize he has no clue what the fukk hes talking about. White people only inhabit South Brooklyn closer to Manhattan. They dont come to Flatbush area so KIM nothing to see here.

No disrespect, brethren, but I disagree. I live in Canarsie, go to school and work in Crowns Heights, run the streets in Flatbush, and I can tell you that they're everywhere. I've seen them walking the streets at 2-3 o'clock in the morning.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
OP obviously doesnt realize he has no clue what the fukk hes talking about. White people only inhabit South Brooklyn closer to Manhattan. They dont come to Flatbush area so KIM nothing to see here.

No disrespect, brethren, but I disagree. I live in Canarsie, go to school and work in Crowns Heights, run the streets in Flatbush, and I can tell you that they're everywhere. I've seen them walking the streets at 2-3 o'clock in the morning.

I said this before: blacks never cared for ownership in many places (particularly NYC) and they tried fighting gentrification. They lost, badly. Now yuppies and a heavy NYPD presence run BK.

Black folk running down south and attempting to own shyt now. Hope History doesn't repeat itself.

This. Has me :to: to see the change, man.

Daps

This. Has me :to: to see the change, man.

They be on FLATBUSH? :what: them nikkas got no fear huh?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
white people finally found out that suburb life isn't sustainable for the future agglomeration friends

Listen to the man. This isn't just an NYC thing, it's the trend in America. It's all connected to the housing market bubble as well. People with money want back into America's cities, and the suburbs will be the landing place for those lower on the economic scale. I'm witnessing it right now where I grew up.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
They be on FLATBUSH? :what: them nikkas got no fear huh?

It's true, breh. They're fukking fearless. I remember the time I was out late and seen two group of cats arguing. They were about to get it in serious. A group of about 4 of them strolled through the fray like it was nothing. They even parted ways to let them through. Picture my black ass walking through that mess. I had the :ohhh: face the whole time.