Brooklyn rapper Maino says that when he has sex with white women he likes slave play

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No, you are not thinking that when sleeping with someone of another race. Jesus, what is wrong with you?

Sounds like you're sleeping with a Chad WonderCheeks.

I never said another race.

I said in regards to Black Men and Black women sleeping with White Men and White Women.

Black people know their history in regards to White oppression.

For a Black Man or woman to make a conscious decision to willingly engage in sexual activities with white people in a white controlled society that put's Black people are at the bottom is slave play roleplaying. The bucks and wenches know this and want to live out the fantasy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I always say Gen X ain't shyt :francis:

I said this yearsa ago, and people damn near had me jumped for this. The same gen that glorified street life to the point where they claimed that law abiding black folks are "soft" for not engaging in fukkery, the same gen that thought that only authentic black folks come from crime and poverty, and the same gen that damn near wiped out the black intellectual base during the formative school years.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I said this yearsa ago, and people damn near had me jumped for this. The same gen that glorified street life to the point where they claimed that law abiding black folks are "soft" for not engaging in fukkery, the same gen that thought that only authentic black folks come from crime and poverty, and the same gen that damn near wiped out the black intellectual base during the formative school years.
All facts

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Any nikka who likes to be submissive to women in the bedroom is low key gay. They just isn’t realize or aren’t ready to admit this

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Nah he just used to punk the shyt out of dudes.

Beat the sonic rings out of Lil Cease

Slapped Young Berg

Pulled his shirt up revealing a gun and made Bunky Sa apologize.

Tried to punk Big Sean

Slapped up Trinidad James

I'll take "Things that Get you No Respect" for 100 Alex ....

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps

Plantation Retreats And BDSM: Would You Ever Engage In Race Play? | HelloBeautiful

yVw1ry.gif

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Run up on Maino and call him a c00n. Watch what happens :sas2:
I bet that shyt sounded slick in your head ha You the ones them dudes ran out they shoes last night ha? Ol "I have a witty quip" Head ass...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Maino has bullied and violated so many black men yet he wants to play chicken George in the bedroom.
:mjlol:

Maino a legend of being a goon in crack era Brooklyn. He done wrecked so many opps lives, but fantasies on being on some "Slave Play" for some white p*ssy.