Brooklyn rapper Maino says that when he has sex with white women he likes slave play

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
when has the opinion of a 2 time loser mattered to anyone worth a damn? the breh is a walking billboard of cliche tattoos and overall goofyness. this the same nikka that said he became a shooter when an old head gave him a gun and said go shoot someone, he's a crash dummy who lucked out in life ain't shyt from jump.:scust:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Have your sexual fantasies be about powerful white men whooping you brehs :gucci::dame:

Not for nothing but is Maino even ADOS/FBA :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
clown shyt....but i doubt he's the 1st black man to participate in this...odds are plenty of black men on this site have participated in this too....

that said....

i have never in my life heard a maino song

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a shame a man this old has to do shyt like this for screen time and attention :picard:

Benzino trying desperately to hide the fact he like getting fukked in the ass and Maino out here trying to play 12 years of slave dikk :picard:

I grew up rough but lawd knows I need to track down the old heads who helped raise me as a solid individual and give them a hug :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That nikka said he like to get whipped :mjlol:

…he wants to be whipped…..empowerment where,are y’all nikkas lost man:gucci:

full

I'm out