Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 5 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fox still the fukking worst :sadcam:

See this I won’t say lol. They gave it five seasons man. The ratings for the show have never been great. Yes it’s critically acclaimed and I love it but the shyt is still always about the bottom line. I’m going to miss the show but I don’t put this on the network. Some shows catch on others don’t.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm surprised this show lasted 5 seasons. It was very funny and I think all the actors in it were awesome as a team but the show was continuously put in shytty timeslots and moved around. I also have a newfound respect for Andy Samberg because of it, but you know what, 5 seasons is pretty damn good and it was consistently funny. I'm gonna enjoy the ride till the end.

five seasons is a perfect number. Also good for everyone involved cause you're at syndication numbers now

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it's not completely shocking this happened but :francis:. On the bright side the show will go out on a high note, these recent string of episodes have been really good. Which is part of the reason why the show could continue because the quality is still high.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I don’t watch this show but there’s like a zero percent chance Netflix/Hulu don’t save this. They’re trending twice on Twitter and you’ve got legit celebs hurt tweeting about it. Their fans are dedicated af

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
See this I won’t say lol. They gave it five seasons man. The ratings for the show have never been great. Yes it’s critically acclaimed and I love it but the shyt is still always about the bottom line. I’m going to miss the show but I don’t put this on the network. Some shows catch on others don’t.

I know, let me vent breh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They have been on a hell of a run since coming back off the hiatus. Samberg said they filmed a suitable ending in case they got cancelled (it's a wedding episode)

Maybe Hulu scoops it up