Brooklyn man randomly gunned down on MTA train. Fourth homicide in the train system in 2022.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Are y’all that divorced from reality? Random violence happens everyday in this country.

Good, undeserving people get killed all the time.

damn this is a sick place :snoop:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This happened a while ago I'm going to say this again....

NYC doesn't give a fukk about it's people and as long as the train continues to be a hangout spot for mentally unstable people this will continue to happen.

Exactly, when Covid hit officials didn’t give a fukk all the homeless people just moved into the subways

Now we’re all paying for it

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn

YOU
ARE
NOT
READY

:dead:

Lol @ Lamar Miller. We Varsity ball together in high school. Son was always confident so it’s no surprise he’s out here doing his thing.

The last name of the shooter looks familiar so there may be some connection with the shooter and the pastor beyond what is being reported.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
damn, the Q was my line into Manhattan when i lived in Bk.
looking out the window crossing over the Manhattan Bridge never gets old.
RIP to the dude that got shot.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The police got him. Good

Andrew Abdullah, 25, turned himself in at the 5th Precinct in Chinatown after negotiating his surrender through a Brooklyn pastor — arriving at the stationhouse with the minister in a Rolls Royce, sources told The Post.

:beli:

Wow, a ”hitman” surrendering? He won’t get hired again anytime soon. :rolleyes:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I was on a train with a blood treh back in summer 2021, she was talking some bs all ride long and saying soowoo :mjlol::snoop:
:dead: I was on the A coming from port authority at midnight with a breh was Pablo Escobar’s associate :wow:. He had a verbal confrontation with a police officer I was in the middle of both of them pretending I was sleep incase a shot let off :dead: