Brooklyn - Dude beats a cyclist with a bat in broad day in front of everyone

hatealot

Banned
Daps
That would be the best thing for the city imo. The only reason these criminals are so rampant out here is cuz they know the average citizen doesn't have a piece on him. In the south nikkas ain't this wild.

I have to respectfully disagree. The irony is that most of the illegal guns in nyc comes from Southern states connected to the i95.

Secondly, you do not want boroughs like Bronx/Brooklyn with gun regulation like for example Georgia. As someone living in Georgia now where everyone carries, guns laws ain't doing shyt to curb the murder rate. If anything proliferation of guns makes it worse in dense city populations .

The average citizen with a gun is still an average scared citizen. You just gonna have more scared nikkas with guns

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Ok....I'm going

:deadmanny:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I have to respectfully disagree. The irony is that most of the illegal guns in nyc comes from Southern states connected to the i95.

Secondly, you do not want boroughs like Bronx/Brooklyn with gun regulation like for example Georgia. As someone living in Georgia now where everyone carries, guns laws ain't doing shyt to curb the murder rate. If anything proliferation of guns makes it worse in dense city populations .

The average citizen with a gun is still an average scared citizen. You just gonna have more scared nikkas with guns

This in a nutshell is a problem with states rights, all the shytty states stain the half decent ones with degeneracy, making otherwise decent legislation into mediocre or useless policy.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You should probably read what they're saying before cosigning.
let me guess, they mention “black crime yadayadayada” well guess what, your current president agrees with them.....

I personally don’t read YouTube comments.... but without reading comments I can tell you why those 3 cities are a mess

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
@SourPowerStraws these homeless people are a little out of pocket. It would’ve been a shame if NYPD put 5 in his chest and one in his head.

Daps
Nah this video is by the junction, 2 and 5 train station.. Parkside is over there by botanical gardens and prospect park. Across from Wendys.

Breh what are you talking about :rudy: the Wendys is Empire Blvd and there's no way that's the junction, where's the Target/Home Goods Joint or the BBQ's?
Parkside (where the vid happened) is like 5-6 blocks away from Empire...careful not to fold together the Dollar van Expressway like

google.png

:mjlol:

Reup?video got deleted