Brooklyn - Dude beats a cyclist with a bat in broad day in front of everyone

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That would be the best thing for the city imo. The only reason these criminals are so rampant out here is cuz they know the average citizen doesn't have a piece on him. In the south nikkas ain't this wild.

I’m pretty sure most southern cities have higher homicide rates than NYC and Boston.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. ... And of course the youtube comments are conservatives shytting on big cities.
that’s 50% of the reason I don’t go to these types of videos. If Black people are in it doing something, them a$$holes on it with the quickness. They are the same types who were complaining on other platforms when yahoo comments was disabled last year. Meanwhile you never see them talking that greasy shyt on the videos of crazy ass white people doing stuff

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

STOP!

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayooo u right :whoo: that intersection got a lot of crazy homeless lurkin, especially posted up in the Popeyes behind the cameraman...

I always hit that Duane read since Brooklyn is sorely missing cvs/Duane reade type stores if I’m in the area I make sure to hit that one.

homie couldn’t pic a more active block to try to catch a homicide

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
That would be the best thing for the city imo. The only reason these criminals are so rampant out here is cuz they know the average citizen doesn't have a piece on him. In the south nikkas ain't this wild.
I’m was born and raised in nyc

I now live in stl a city with no guns laws.

trust me you don’t want everyone riding around with choppas.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Vicious. That’s over there on Flatbush and park side

Ayooo u right :whoo: that intersection got a lot of crazy homeless lurkin, especially posted up in the Popeyes behind the cameraman...
I used to work down the block from there and used to take the Q home. Was always some shyt going on there. That train station wasn’t the worst, but it was always something and with the park being right there it’s worse. That Popeyes might as well have been a shelter they was always outside that bytch begging.