đź’°đź’° Bronny signs 4 year. $7.9 million deal. Lakers confirm he earned everything his way

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
????

If he gets a 2nd or 3rd contract in his career it'll show us what his real worth is

I'm not saying he ALREADY has them
You think he will…?

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does this compare to other 2nd round contracts?

My ONLY problem with this whole situation is the BLATANT lying. He earned that spot? He earned that contract? Lebron setting his kid up with a roster spot and a 4 year deal is cool, but don’t be acting like he earned that shyt.
What you expect them to say, we drafted him and gave him the contract because of his dad??? You really want them to admit that. You know Santa ain't real right??

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You think he will…?
I have no idea cuz I never seen the nikka play and I'm not bouta just blindly hate :yeshrug: plenty bums and guys with questionable work ethic still in the league

Ain't shyt gonna happen in my life if he doesn't so it's not something for me to be invested in guessing in the first place, I'll pray for his downfall if he somehow turns out to be a shytty human, otherwise, I got no reason to down the kid

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It'd be unprofessional as hell if they said otherwise tho, that's what I don't understand about y'all's stance.

You wouldn't want your boss to say you don't deserve to be there at a press conference breh, even if it was the truth. The reporters are just trying to bait that out of someone so they have more drama to feed off of in the media. That's low-key what y'all want on here too, something to talk about.

How could JJ do that after openly shytting on Doc Rivers for being disrespectful to the team and not showing any confidence in them?

Y'all so used to seeing people be savages to each other online you think that type of stuff will fly in a real life situation, it doesn't.

The truth will reveal itself if he gets benched/dropped later on in his career, let him get weeded out on the court the old fashioned way instead of just shytting on him in media :yeshrug:

They don't have to say anything. Or "He's a member of this team, and he will be treated as such."

They've had years of media training. They know how to word ish.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Grizz did him dirty :picard:

Bronny better play in the Summer League :ufdup:
Rich Paul:

"We'd love Bronny to play in Summer League, but ultimately we have to do what's best for our client, and we feel focusing on learning the intricacies of the Lakers offense is what's best for him. Not Summer League."

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That thread gets it wrong about Big Game James, for the record. He wasn’t fired for the hot mic moment.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I have no idea cuz I never seen the nikka play and I'm not bouta just blindly hate :yeshrug: plenty bums and guys with questionable work ethic still in the league

Ain't shyt gonna happen in my life if he doesn't so it's not something for me to be invested in guessing in the first place, I'll pray for his downfall if he somehow turns out to be a shytty human, otherwise, I got no reason to down the kid
So how about you just actually watch him play :dahell:

You didn’t watch him in HS or College but think people just blindly hating on him…