đź’°đź’° Bronny signs 4 year. $7.9 million deal. Lakers confirm he earned everything his way

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
đź’°
You and your seed signing 2 multi million dollar deals on the same day :wow:

2012 - Lebron and Rich form Klutch
2020 - Rich is on UTAs Board of Directors
2021 - Lebron signs Nike lifetime deal
2024 - Bronny drafted
2026 - Bryce drafted
2027 - Bron retires, buys the new NBA expansion team in Vegas

“Rob and I did not give Bronny anything. Bronny has earned this, right?” Redikk said. “Bronny talks about his hard work, Bronny has earned this through hard work. And for us prioritizing player development, we view Bronny as, like, case study one, because his base level of feel, athleticism, point-of-attack defender, shooting, passing … there’s a lot to like about his game. And as we sort of build out our player development program holistically, he’s going to have a great opportunity to become an excellent NBA player.”

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I mean i'm cool with it. I was looking up second round rookie contracts and GG Jackson from the Grizzlies signed a 4 year 8 million deal. The only difference was that GG had to go through the g league first. I'm not really a fan of Rich Paul saying Bronny won't do a 2 way contract but it worked. Bronny has an opportunity and he needs to show out in summer league first. Hopefully Rich Paul don't think he's too good for summer league.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
How does this compare to other 2nd round contracts?

My ONLY problem with this whole situation is the BLATANT lying. He earned that spot? He earned that contract? Lebron setting his kid up with a roster spot and a 4 year deal is cool, but don’t be acting like he earned that shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean i'm cool with it. I was looking up second round rookie contracts and GG Jackson from the Grizzlies signed a 4 year 8 million deal. The only difference was that GG had to go through the g league first. I'm not really a fan of Rich Paul saying Bronny won't do a 2 way contract but it worked. Bronny has an opportunity and he needs to show out in summer league first. Hopefully Rich Paul don't think he's too good for summer league.

Gg is 100 times the player bronny is

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Going through a guaranteed contract does nothing but HELP the player. It means there’s an actual investment into their future by an organization and they can’t be easily thrown away on a 2way

He can still go through all the G league stuff and spend the vast majority of the time there.

Hell JHS spent the better part of his rookie life in the G league and he was the Lakers #17 pick

And yes it’s already been said he’s playing in the California classic and Summer league

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Grizz did him dirty :picard:

Bronny better play in the Summer League :ufdup:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How does this compare to other 2nd round contracts?

My ONLY problem with this whole situation is the BLATANT lying. He earned that spot? He earned that contract? Lebron setting his kid up with a roster spot and a 4 year deal is cool, but don’t be acting like he earned that shyt.
It'd be unprofessional as hell if they said otherwise tho, that's what I don't understand about y'all's stance.

You wouldn't want your boss to say you don't deserve to be there at a press conference breh, even if it was the truth. The reporters are just trying to bait that out of someone so they have more drama to feed off of in the media. That's low-key what y'all want on here too, something to talk about.

How could JJ do that after openly shytting on Doc Rivers for being disrespectful to the team and not showing any confidence in them?

Y'all so used to seeing people be savages to each other online you think that type of stuff will fly in a real life situation, it doesn't.

The truth will reveal itself if he gets benched/dropped later on in his career, let him get weeded out on the court the old fashioned way instead of just shytting on him in media :yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

GG SIGNED THAT CONTRACT
AFTER 10 DOUBLE DIGIT SCORING
GAMES IN THE NBA INCLUDING
A 27 POINT GM THE DAY BEFORE
THE CONTRACT.

BAD COMPARISON.

:devil:
:evil: