BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6'2 with a 40+' vert, good 3 point shooter, solid vision, been around the game and played with pros since he was able to dribble a ball, the bes coaching, the best trainers, access to cooks to maximize diet and maximize his physique as a basketball player by tracking protein, carbs and total calorie intake. The kid has all those things going for him to help him succeed. He was never asked to lead or carry a team like his father or ther top recruits were. Hes been brought along slowly for a reason i think. Gilbert arenas worked with him and has said several times he feels that bronny is the best high school basketball player. Lebron also seems OVERLY confident that bronny will be in the nba in two years. I think Bronny is under the radar for a reason, i dont think his dad wanted him out here like that and going thru what he went thru. If bronny would have stayed in ohio to play at ST vincent Saint Mary he would have been carrying that team as a high school freshman and by his junior year would be puting up 30+ points a night. Whole different hype machine and narrative if he would of went that route.... Bronny definitely needs to work on his handle more if hes gonna play the point. might wanna holla at uncle chris this summer for some drills

I think it’s better off if bronny gets taller and is a pure 2 guard/shooter slasher

He seems like the type to never have point guard handles just based off his body type, athleticism and play style

Then again JA Morant don’t really have “point guard” handles but he seems to make it work

Bronny might wanna work out with Shai Gileous/Dangelo Russell and learn some from them cause he ain’t a CP3/Kyrie type of guard.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus Jordan never was going to make the league even if he had of been 6’8”. He just wasn’t that good. Hell neither of Jordan boys seemed really interested in basketball, it was just expected of them to try :yeshrug:

thats bs. you cant seriously be underestimating size like that. :what: if Paul George was 2" taller, he'd be KD. there are players in the league now that if they were shorter, wouldn't be there. tons of examples. but you really think Iggy would've played in the league much less as long as he did if he were 6'3" :mjlol:

Suppose Isaiah Thomas was 6'3"? I didnt say Marcus was as good as Bronny, but you take a 6'3" DI player and add 3" and thats not the same player. making it to the league aint just about not getting your shot blocked. what defensive positions can you hold? the taller/longer a player is, the less of a liability he will be on defense even WITHOUT the effort.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither of Jordan’s kids were as good as Bronny.

Not saying he’s a lottery lock, but he’s def a top tier D1 talent.

He may not have got pops height but he DEF got his athleticism and vision.

this year was obviously designed to be Bronny coming out party.

ok. he's gonna need GPII levels of athleticism and CP3 levels of vision at his current size. also court vision alone doesnt make you a great PG. I hear yall saying he is under the radar...but he isnt. thats why we talking about him. now there are other players under the radar that will burst on to the scene...thats what you have to anticipate. players develop late nowadays or fly under the radar for a long time. Dame, Wall, CJ, Westbrook, Ja, the list goes on. even Steph wasnt heavily recruited in college and a sleeper in the draft. I dont know how good Bronny will be, not saying he wont be a star, just saying at the present time he doesnt jump out as being in the league because 6'3"- 6'4" combo guards are a dime a dozen, not to mention there are some 16-17 year olds out there that are going to make a huge leap and you are gonna be like "where the hell they come from?" cant rely on shooting touch and jumping ability and surely cant depend on iso ability. he needs to be working on aspects like off-ball movement in case he dont gain that height. being a combo guard is just tough. cant tell much about DI until he steps up to that level....and there have been some dominant D1 scoring combo guards who couldn't even make it to the league.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
ok. he's gonna need GPII levels of athleticism and CP3 levels of vision at his current size. also court vision alone doesnt make you a great PG. I hear yall saying he is under the radar...but he isnt. thats why we talking about him. now there are other players under the radar that will burst on to the scene...thats what you have to anticipate. players develop late nowadays or fly under the radar for a long time. Dame, Wall, CJ, Westbrook, Ja, the list goes on. even Steph wasnt heavily recruited in college and a sleeper in the draft. I dont know how good Bronny will be, not saying he wont be a star, just saying at the present time he doesnt jump out as being in the league because 6'3"- 6'4" combo guards are a dime a dozen, not to mention there are some 16-17 year olds out there that are going to make a huge leap and you are gonna be like "where the hell they come from?" cant rely on shooting touch and jumping ability and surely cant depend on iso ability. he needs to be working on aspects like off-ball movement in case he dont gain that height. being a combo guard is just tough. cant tell much about DI until he steps up to that level....and there have been some dominant D1 scoring combo guards who couldn't even make it to the league.
He's a high school senior with D1 talent

Thats all I'm saying and can say :stopitslime:

It goes both ways: We talk about him cause he's bron's son which leads him into being "overrated" and picked apart.

But if he was just a regular kid playing HS/prep ball his senior year in Ohio it would be OBVIOUS that he's talented and at least has a college basketball career a head of him.

Thats all i'm saying

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
6'2 with a 40+' vert, good 3 point shooter, solid vision, been around the game and played with pros since he was able to dribble a ball, the bes coaching, the best trainers, access to cooks to maximize diet and maximize his physique as a basketball player by tracking protein, carbs and total calorie intake. The kid has all those things going for him to help him succeed. He was never asked to lead or carry a team like his father or ther top recruits were. Hes been brought along slowly for a reason i think. Gilbert arenas worked with him and has said several times he feels that bronny is the best high school basketball player. Lebron also seems OVERLY confident that bronny will be in the nba in two years. I think Bronny is under the radar for a reason, i dont think his dad wanted him out here like that and going thru what he went thru. If bronny would have stayed in ohio to play at ST vincent Saint Mary he would have been carrying that team as a high school freshman and by his junior year would be puting up 30+ points a night. Whole different hype machine and narrative if he would of went that route.... Bronny definitely needs to work on his handle more if hes gonna play the point. might wanna holla at uncle chris this summer for some drills
This the Gilbert Vid that kind of goes with everything that you are saying.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats bs. you cant seriously be underestimating size like that. :what: if Paul George was 2" taller, he'd be KD. there are players in the league now that if they were shorter, wouldn't be there. tons of examples. but you really think Iggy would've played in the league much less as long as he did if he were 6'3" :mjlol:

Suppose Isaiah Thomas was 6'3"? I didnt say Marcus was as good as Bronny, but you take a 6'3" DI player and add 3" and thats not the same player. making it to the league aint just about not getting your shot blocked. what defensive positions can you hold? the taller/longer a player is, the less of a liability he will be on defense even WITHOUT the effort.
Yup hella true up to 7ft

Hell even just 2 inches.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a high school senior with D1 talent

Thats all I'm saying and can say :stopitslime:

It goes both ways: We talk about him cause he's bron's son which leads him into being "overrated" and picked apart.

But if he was just a regular kid playing HS/prep ball his senior year in Ohio it would be OBVIOUS that he's talented and at least has a college basketball career a head of him.

Thats all i'm saying

And all I am saying is Josh Selby. Lol. Rodney Purvis. And host of others. If he doesn’t grow do we think he will be as good as Austin Rivers or Malik Monk? And they are pretty dam good players. You know how many people are top D1 talent per year? I definitely didn’t say he didn’t have a promising college career ahead of him, he does. I am only talking about the league.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Neither of Jordan’s kids were as good as Bronny.

Not saying he’s a lottery lock, but he’s def a top tier D1 talent.

He may not have got pops height but he DEF got his athleticism and vision.

this year was obviously designed to be Bronny coming out party.
Marcus was good but he was a major conference prospect. He wasn't a P5 guy like Bronny or 4 star. Bronny is legit

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And all I am saying is Josh Selby. Lol. Rodney Purvis. And host of others. If he doesn’t grow do we think he will be as good as Austin Rivers or Malik Monk? And they are pretty dam good players. You know how many people are top D1 talent per year? I definitely didn’t say he didn’t have a promising college career ahead of him, he does. I am only talking about the league.
Selby dominated HS but didn't have the BBIQ or feel for the game to be a NBA player. He was an overwhelming talent at the HS level.

Monk was an excellent HS and College player. He just couldn't shoot at an elite level like Herro to adjust better to the NBA.

Bronny will have to be a sharp. He doesn't have the quickness and swiftness to be a PG at his size unless he's a defensive minded PG. College will help Bronny. We need to know what's gonna be his player type. If he was 6'6, we would be talking about top 5 pick but at 6'2, he has to show us what he is and will be

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think it’s better off if bronny gets taller and is a pure 2 guard/shooter slasher

He seems like the type to never have point guard handles just based off his body type, athleticism and play style

Then again JA Morant don’t really have “point guard” handles but he seems to make it work

Bronny might wanna work out with Shai Gileous/Dangelo Russell and learn some from them cause he ain’t a CP3/Kyrie type of guard.
If Bronny could get to 6'5 or 6'6. He could be a Bennidict Mathurin type prospect and become a top 5 pick.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selby dominated HS but didn't have the BBIQ or feel for the game to be a NBA player. He was an overwhelming talent at the HS level.

Monk was an excellent HS and College player. He just couldn't shoot at an elite level like Herro to adjust better to the NBA.

Bronny will have to be a sharp. He doesn't have the quickness and swiftness to be a PG at his size unless he's a defensive minded PG. College will help Bronny. We need to know what's gonna be his player type. If he was 6'6, we would be talking about top 5 pick but at 6'2, he has to show us what he is and will be

my thoughts exactly. I am not knocking Bronny, just saying its going to be difficult if he doesnt grow beyond 6'4" because elite HS talent doesnt even translate to elite college, much less NBA. there are some really good players overseas and in the G-League.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Marcus Jordan was not that good at basketball, height wouldn’t have helped him imo:yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He hasn’t played well enough to be a top 5 pick if he was 6’6

You must be going off his name.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus Jordan was not that good at basketball, height wouldn’t have helped him imo:yeshrug:

He was a D1 player that avg 15ppg one year. You saying add 5” to him with same skill set and he not that good? Aiight. You got it. You know Mike bro Larry could hoop too and was athletic as shyt but was only like 5’10”

That’s like saying if MJ never grew he would’ve not been in the league. Anthony Davis wasn’t that good either by that logic. You saying height doesn’t matter.