BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
His game is coming around. I’d like to see more PG/play making ability out of him so he’s not stuck as a CG…

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His game is coming around. I’d like to see more PG/play making ability out of him so he’s not stuck as a CG…

He really don’t got handles like that. He inherited that from his dad. But unfortunately he’s not tall to where he’s not typically matched up with point guards

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is a good player but keep in mind, if Marcus Jordan was 6'6" he would've been in the league too

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
he is a good player but keep in mind, if Marcus Jordan was 6'6" he would've been in the league too

who-dog.gif

:troll:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this mean

exactly what it says. Marcus was a decent player but was only 6'3". had he been 6'6" he would've had at least an opportunity. Bronny is 17 and only 6'2". if he grows to 6'6" he legit makes the league. but 6'2" - 6'3" combo guards have a hard time getting to the league much less staying there. if he doesnt get taller than 6'4" he will need to develop some elite level skills....which right now he dont have.

Daps
exactly what it says. Marcus was a decent player but was only 6'3". had he been 6'6" he would've had at least an opportunity. Bronny is 17 and only 6'2". if he grows to 6'6" he legit makes the league. but 6'2" - 6'3" combo guards have a hard time getting to the league much less staying there. if he doesnt get taller than 6'4" he will need to develop some elite level skills....which right now he dont have.
6'6" Bronny would be considered "can't miss." 6'2" means you better be Zeke, Curry, Kidd, GP levels of good or have one very obvious trait like Kyries handles or an excellent J

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
6'2 with a 40+' vert, good 3 point shooter, solid vision, been around the game and played with pros since he was able to dribble a ball, the bes coaching, the best trainers, access to cooks to maximize diet and maximize his physique as a basketball player by tracking protein, carbs and total calorie intake. The kid has all those things going for him to help him succeed. He was never asked to lead or carry a team like his father or ther top recruits were. Hes been brought along slowly for a reason i think. Gilbert arenas worked with him and has said several times he feels that bronny is the best high school basketball player. Lebron also seems OVERLY confident that bronny will be in the nba in two years. I think Bronny is under the radar for a reason, i dont think his dad wanted him out here like that and going thru what he went thru. If bronny would have stayed in ohio to play at ST vincent Saint Mary he would have been carrying that team as a high school freshman and by his junior year would be puting up 30+ points a night. Whole different hype machine and narrative if he would of went that route.... Bronny definitely needs to work on his handle more if hes gonna play the point. might wanna holla at uncle chris this summer for some drills

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Neither of Jordan’s kids were as good as Bronny.

Not saying he’s a lottery lock, but he’s def a top tier D1 talent.

He may not have got pops height but he DEF got his athleticism and vision.

this year was obviously designed to be Bronny coming out party.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
6'2 with a 40+' vert, good 3 point shooter, solid vision, been around the game and played with pros since he was able to dribble a ball, the bes coaching, the best trainers, access to cooks to maximize diet and maximize his physique as a basketball player by tracking protein, carbs and total calorie intake. The kid has all those things going for him to help him succeed. He was never asked to lead or carry a team like his father or ther top recruits were. Hes been brought along slowly for a reason i think. Gilbert arenas worked with him and has said several times he feels that bronny is the best high school basketball player. Lebron also seems OVERLY confident that bronny will be in the nba in two years. I think Bronny is under the radar for a reason, i dont think his dad wanted him out here like that and going thru what he went thru. If bronny would have stayed in ohio to play at ST vincent Saint Mary he would have been carrying that team as a high school freshman and by his junior year would be puting up 30+ points a night. Whole different hype machine and narrative if he would of went that route.... Bronny definitely needs to work on his handle more if hes gonna play the point. might wanna holla at uncle chris this summer for some drills
Yup

Gilbert one of the reasons Bronny Jumper is what it is.

I remember him talking about working with him on it.