ANYBODY WHO SAID LAMELO
WASNT GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE
THE LEAGUE IS A fukkING IDIOT.

IT WAS ALWAYS OBVIOUS FROM DAY 1
AND HE ALWAYS PLAYED AGAINST
OLDER COMPETITION.

:devil:
:evil:

Very obvious. I called him being a pro as early as 2017.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I keep telling you fools it ain’t Bronny it’s Bryce that got next… Mans is just as tall as Or almost as tall as Lebron and he’s the better shooter

Been saying this Bryce got the burner from 3 and he just hit his growth spurt. Only thing is i don’t think he really loves hoopin like that

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bryce the one we need to be watching. This a another Ball situation. Older bro is good and gets all them looks but younger bro is the more talented ball player

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Oh man…. If I had the time…. I would pull some post.

But there was a lot of people that called him trash and said his game wouldn’t make it to the league and said a lot of the same shyt that’s being said in here

And then some even double downed when he went overseas saying it was a wrap and he fukked up

My thing is…. These kids are not even close to finished products. On the right path they will continue to grow
Dudes are frauds there was no concensus Melo was gon make it. Tbh it probably more that thought he wouldn’t make it.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
y'all put way too much stock in height....and his listed height isnt correct. Bronny has a brand behind him, Cleveland would be dumb to pass on him