BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
He dropped like 30 spots in his HS class rankings (from around 25th to the 60s)

Hes good but its going to be an uphill battle to get to where his dad was at this time (consensus #1 in his class)

Should focus on mutiple years in college or G League Ignite for now

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He dropped like 30 spots in his HS class rankings (from around 25th to the 60s)

Hes good but its going to be an uphill battle to get to where his dad was at this time (consensus #1 in his class)

Should focus on mutiple years in college or G League Ignite for now
HS rankings don't mean chit. It's literally just a talking point for casuals and that's it. In both football and basketball

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always find this question/perspective intriguing and it takes be back to when cats asked the same about Lamelo and the same response was given.

Like I know people love to compare 15-17 year olds to pro’s in their late 20s & 30s.

But wouldn’t it be best to first look at the crop of guys the same age as these kids? Like who are 60 yet alone 31 other kids that are better than Bronny right now?

Cuz no one in whatever draft is gonna day one be at the level of Curry, Bron, KD, Giannis, etc.

But at that draft class and age range…. That something else
Great point

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s athletic but too small. Below average handle, not shifty., cant create 1v1 on an nba level. His jumper looks clean but its not enough. If he wasnt Bron’s son he wouldnt make summer league.

So what’s the comparison to him and say Melo Ball at the same age.

Oh mind you, at 17 a player I personally know and seen at the same age in Josh Howard. From what I seen, he’s better than him and he ended up making the league, becoming an All Star (who even Kobe said is a problem) and was the second best player on his team behind Dirk

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So what’s the comparison to him and say Melo Ball at the same age.

Oh mind you, at 17 a player I personally know and seen at the same age in Josh Howard. From what I seen, he’s better than him and he ended up making the league, becoming an All Star (who even Kobe said is a problem) and was the second best player on his team behind Dirk
That was 20 years ago and Josh Howard was 6'6"

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He’s athletic but too small. Below average handle, not shifty., cant create 1v1 on an nba level. His jumper looks clean but its not enough. If he wasnt Bron’s son he wouldnt make summer league.

Factual.

On the thread topic tho the best thing he could possibly do for his career is to develop a dead eye jumper, but even that is not enough. Look at Gelo Ball, his jumper is clean as hell but he can't do anything else.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Honestly kinda surprised that he plays more like Steph than Lebron nowadays.

He definitely had a shooting coach or something cause his form and mechanics is :ohlawd:

It’s almost like Bron new his weakness for most of his career and made sure his sons had nice jumpshots :ehh:

Smart man :salute:

Adapt or die.......anybody in the goat convo knows how to adapt. I hope LeBron has it in him to comeback as a coach at some.......roll right into the role like Jason Kidd did......