Bron won .....Mrs Savannah James

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
She's average at best

What you think she lacks in looks calling her average doesn’t mean shiit… :what:

She’s been riding with her dude for over 20+ years, she allows LeBron to be the superstar and she stays out of the limelight and does her thing. She’s also helped raise 3 kids that are doing big things in their own right.

She’s been under pressure just like Bron since 17 and has handled this shiit flawlessly for over 20 years.

I would love to see what your biitch is looking like & brings to the table…:lolbron:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
She’s been under pressure just like Bron since 17 and has handled this shiit flawlessly for over 20 years.
I know it's a lot to expect from some women, but she's had the easiest job in the world. "Don't embarrass me while I collect millions for the family and fukk who I please."
She’s been riding with her dude for over 20+ years, she allows LeBron to be the superstar and she stays out of the limelight
What a tough task right, your husband is the face of the league for over a decade, not rocking the boat is slight work. Also, limelight, literally what would she have to contribute anyways lmao.

She’s also helped raise 3 kids that are doing big things in their own right.
Bare minimum, but again I know that's a lot to expect from some.

Y'all make it sound like she was shooting hoops in the gym with LeBron or she was the one that carved out his legacy of something.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
She's average at best

What you think she lacks in looks calling her average doesn’t mean shiit… :what:

She’s been riding with her dude for over 20+ years, she allows LeBron to be the superstar and she stays out of the limelight and does her thing. She’s also helped raise 3 kids that are doing big things in their own right.

I would love to see what your biitch is looking like & brings to the table…:lolbron:

LOL, another mans trash will have another brother stunting in this bytch . I wouldn't mind at all.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Where would she be if LeBron didn't get her pregnant?All of the worship is unwarranted.

She's average at best

I know it's a lot to expect from some women, but she's had the easiest job in the world. "Don't embarrass me while I collect millions for the family and fukk who I please."

What a tough task right, your husband is the face of the league for over a decade, not rocking the boat is slight work. Also, limelight, literally what would she have to contribute anyways lmao.

Bare minimum, but again I know that's a lot to expect from some.

Y'all make it sound like she was shooting hoops in the gym with LeBron or she was the one that carved out his legacy of something.

Pathetic. This poster is either a jealous female or a jealous fakkit. No straight man would be proud to post this shyt. No way.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Black LeXcellence

Yessir

Oct2022-LeBronJames-Opener.jpg