Bron laughing at this lame ass cac Michael Rapaport lol

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rappaport is beyond annoying now. But I do find it hilarious that Maverick Carter is doing the USC commencement

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
why is it hilarious?:mjpls:
Cuz its USC. That network extends all over and LeBron's best friend is the best they can do?:childplease: Mav's business is Lebron James. :camby:

My sister graduated from SC. She woulda walked out if this n1gga was the commencement speaker.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Cuz its USC. That network extends all over and LeBron's best friend is the best they can do?:childplease: Mav's business is Lebron James. :camby:

My sister graduated from SC. She woulda walked out if this n1gga was the commencement speaker.
Maverick came from nothing and has been involved in many multi-millionaire business without lebron. Yes, lebron has helped, but ask yourself this, if Lebron's best friend is all he is then why, no other athletes best friend is as successful as he is. Maverick also has been a Nike representative before he and lebron got into business together. Most businessman get in the doors by knowing someone else, but you don't know that did you.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Maverick came from nothing and has been involved in many multi-millionaire business without lebron. Yes, lebron has helped, but ask yourself this, if Lebron's best friend is all he is then why, no other athletes best friend is as successful as he is. Maverick also has been a Nike representative before he and lebron got into business together. Most businessman get in the doors by knowing someone else, but you don't know that did you.
What business was he involved in before Lebron James was a star?

There is nothing u can see to convince me that Maverick Carter is some genius. Same goes for Rich Paul.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

while i don't disagree with you, i do think Mav Carter deserves some good credit at this point.

yes, the business model = Lebron's name, but he's helped make some solid business decisions over the years to continue building.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
while i don't disagree with you, i do think Mav Carter deserves some good credit at this point.

yes, the business model = Lebron's name, but he's helped make some solid business decisions over the years to continue building.

Im sure he is useful in guiding Lebron, but my point was USC could do a lot better. Its fukkin usc. They have successful alumni all over LA. Mav has no connection at all to USC. Then if they want a non alumni, its still USC. Get some famous actor or something.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev