Broly Gainz SuperSaiyanChallenge: Tonight's challenge in the OP 1-721

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Summer is coming sooner than you think. This summer will separate the true gym heads from the fakes. :ufdup:

some nikkas probably hoping for another lockdown so they don’t have to show they flabby ass body.
Trust me, i ain't no fake.

Was in the gym 7 days a week for several years pre-quarantine.

I'm no where near sick n flabby, I just lost a lot of muscle.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Aye neo wanna thank u for posting this routine breh :salute:

Learned quick i aint built to do this shyt daily but every other day for the last couples weeks and at 12 reps a day got me feeling :obama:

Im a stick with this shyt man wanna see where it takes me in the next few months. :ehh: Rep due.

Daps
Aye neo wanna thank u for posting this routine breh :salute:

Learned quick i aint built to do this shyt daily but every other day for the last couples weeks and at 12 reps a day got me feeling :obama:

Im a stick with this shyt man wanna see where it takes me in the next few months. :ehh: Rep due.

:salute:@Swirv put me on game

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:salute:@Swirv put me on game
Ill have to rep dude up as well this workout been a game changer. Seeing how swole dem brehs are (:dame:) im sitting here thinking only thing standing between me and looking like that is this gut and laziness. Let me get up off my ass and make something of myself. No more excuses. Wifey like dem soft dags let me level up so i can bring some home for her:obama:

Tired of being all :flabbynsick: man. I aint goin out like that. i already shed over a bean. Now im finna parlay the rest into incremental gains.

Bout to hit the gym sub forum for some gems of wisdom. The site is yet to let me down. :salute: again though this challenge lit a fire in me real talk man.