Broly Gainz SuperSaiyanChallenge: Tonight's challenge in the OP 1-721

Daps
Step up ya game playa.

These brehs are cool.

I was watching a lot of their content when gyms were closed to challenge myself with body weight exercises.

Good shyt for a pump. I still prefer weights though.

Trying to get my conditioning back to where I can do their workouts with ease.

I used to be able to a 2 hour chest workout and still pump out 100+ pushups of different variations.

Thats where I'm trying to get to. I'm about to get it together bro :wow:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It don't matter if someone can't keep up.

You show up, do the workout and get better every time.

Over time you will be able to keep up.
I don't think y'all understand this ain't a good novice or even intermediate program and 99.99999% will get a combination of discouraged, lazy, hurt and eventually fall off. A good novice program is gradual.

No one except conditioned nikkas can do this day after day after day. I know one of the dudes that makes videos with these guys. They do this for a living. Live eat sleep breathe this shyt. They have the conditioning and more importantly the mobility(which most of us don't have) to do this 30 days in a row.

Y'all gonna think y'all keeping up first workout or two. Wake up with DOMS For a week :mjlol:

To put it simply. Average coli breh ain't no where close to doing a single day of this much less 30

Daps
I don't think y'all understand this ain't a good novice or even intermediate program and 99.99999% will get a combination of discouraged, lazy, hurt and eventually fall off. A good novice program is gradual.

No one except conditioned nikkas can do this day after day after day. I know one of the dudes that makes videos with these guys. They do this for a living. Live eat sleep breathe this shyt. They have the conditioning and more importantly the mobility(which most of us don't have) to do this 30 days in a row.

Y'all gonna think y'all keeping up first workout or two. Wake up with DOMS For a week :mjlol:

To put it simply. Average coli breh ain't no where close to doing a single day of this much less 30

Bruh... you do what you can and stop when you can't :skip:

How hard is that to understand?

If Broly doing 3000 push-ups, I cant do that:what: imma knock out 2-300 (if that :flabbynsick:) and stop.

But just doing it along with him is gonna make me increase my count cause I'm trying to follow along with his routine.

Just in the past few days, I did a more intense workout with Broly than I've done in months. Just cause I was trying to keep up with him like a coach.

Stop making excuses and have your ass in here at 10 pm on the dot.:ufdup:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Bruh... you do what you can and stop when you can't :skip:

How hard is that to understand?

If Broly doing 3000 push-ups, I cant do that:what: imma knock out 2-300 (if that :flabbynsick:) and stop.

But just doing it along with him is gonna make me increase my count cause I'm trying to follow along with his routine.

Just in the past few days, I did a more intense workout with Broly than I've done in months. Just cause I was trying to keep up with him like a coach.

Stop making excuses and have your ass in here at 10 pm on the dot.:ufdup:
I'm a gym rat breh. These nikkas like calesthenics but I like the iron :salute:

Calesthenics only sees me for weighted pull ups and weighted dips on Upper Day

Daps
I'm a gym rat breh. These nikkas like calesthenics but I like the iron :salute:

Calesthenics only sees me for weighted pull ups and weighted dips on Upper Day

Most gyms are closing down right now due to the virus.

I'm not going to the gym during the pandemic so it's home workout for me.

But however we getting it, at least we're getting it:salute:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

lmao if you about it then you about it breh.

I stopped getting sore a long time ago no matter how hard I go in the gym because my body is used to it. I chase the soreness now.

And of course someone that's 300+ lbs and hasn't exercised in years or is a COMPLETE novice can't do this.

I'm talking about young athletic brehs.

And body weight exercise are easy. I can do these workouts and feel like it ain't much cause it's purely body weight.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Motivation to get my physique and conditioning back to where it was pre-quarantine!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Motivation to get my physique and conditioning back to where it was pre-quarantine!
Summer is coming sooner than you think. This summer will separate the true gym heads from the fakes. :ufdup:

some nikkas probably hoping for another lockdown so they don’t have to show they flabby ass body.