Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What are five games homebrew or original titles that someone should play

Dont like sports games and look for something I can play on my own for the next few weeks
Since you want solo game I'll stay away from naming fighters even tho you could still play arcade mode. And you already got PSO and Grandia 2 so I'd add

1. Skies of Arcadia, really good story and very engaging turn based gameplay...just know for the whole game you'll need 2 disc and as you only have 10 its something to think about

2. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, so much replyability in this one and then you can use cheat codes to ramp it up another level

3. Either Sonic Adventure 1 or 2.....both if you can but if you have to choose one, I'd lean towards 2 since it has aged a little better graphic and gameplay wise

4. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2, it looks so good for its time and has a nice unlock and customization system for the cars you unlock.....all cars are generic named cars but the influence on what they are supposed to be based on real life is pretty obvious.

5. Since you're interested in homebrew definitely check out Alien vs Predator Aftermath...its a openbor recreation of the actual alien vs predator game made by capcom in the 90s that was an arcade exclusive...this here uses the sprites from that game and makes somewhat of a port thats not exactly a 1 for 1 port but as close a port you can get

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Since you want solo game I'll stay away from naming fighters even tho you could still play arcade mode. And you already got PSO and Grandia 2 so I'd add

1. Skies of Arcadia, really good story and very engaging turn based gameplay...just know for the whole game you'll need 2 disc and as you only have 10 its something to think about

2. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, so much replyability in this one and then you can use cheat codes to ramp it up another level

3. Either Sonic Adventure 1 or 2.....both if you can but if you have to choose one, I'd lean towards 2 since it has aged a little better graphic and gameplay wise

4. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2, it looks so good for its time and has a nice unlock and customization system for the cars you unlock.....all cars are generic named cars but the influence on what they are supposed to be based on real life is pretty obvious.

5. Since you're interested in homebrew definitely check out Alien vs Predator Aftermath...its a openbor recreation of the actual alien vs predator game made by capcom in the 90s that was an arcade exclusive...this here uses the sprites from that game and makes somewhat of a port thats not exactly a 1 for 1 port but as close a port you can get

I love beat em up so that alien vs. Preadator right up my alley

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
EXgsywhXkAAax-s

EXgsywhXQAc_fGn
EXgsywiWsAA94Ym
EXgsywlXgAAwmAC

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Kind of a side note, but damn whats up with the price of Saturn games lately? They've been on the expensive side for a minute, but I hadn't looked since the end of last year and it looked like shyt went through the roof. I forgot to go through with a buy it now from a dude who was selling Darkstalkers 2, Darkstalkers 3, X Men vs Street Fighter, and X Men Children Of the Atom for $80 total, somebody beat me to it.

This was only 6 months ago, now X Men vs Street Fighter alone is going for over $80 :damn:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Kind of a side note, but damn whats up with the price of Saturn games lately? They've been on the expensive side for a minute, but I hadn't looked since the end of last year and it looked like shyt went through the roof. I forgot to go through with a buy it now from a dude who was selling Darkstalkers 2, Darkstalkers 3, X Men vs Street Fighter, and X Men Children Of the Atom for $80 total, somebody beat me to it.

This was only 6 months ago, now X Men vs Street Fighter alone is going for over $80 :damn:
Been gave up on that shyt

just get a pseudo Saturn 4mb cartridge and burn your games