Bro, I'm tired of downloading games. Shyt takes forever.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What’s worse is when your ps run out of storage, I have had to delete games I’ve bought just so I can download new games

Well I just delete games off the hard drive as I beat them. Unless they are the remastered games.

I'm not buying another hard drive to add more space when I've already upgrade my hard drive twice this gen.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Download games over shytty wi-fi brehs.

Don't hard-wire your consoles for optimal online gaming experiences brehs

Oh ok...:ld:

But this dude is waiting 3 days for a digital game to download...:what: Just imagine the size of a game like RDR2 would take WITHOUT that installation disc...:mjlol:

3 days? He said hours breh.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Well I just delete games off the hard drive as I beat them. Unless they are the remastered games.

I'm not buying another hard drive to add more space when I've already upgrade my hard drive twice this gen.
Most of the games I buy are multiplayer online games, so I don’t want to delete them but have no choice because I run out of memory after like 3 games on the hard drive

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
man yall dudes gotta start coppin externals... get a 4-6TB and be done with it
so how does that work, the external hard drive hooks up to the ps4 through a USB, and do all the games (including the ones on the external) show up on the regular PS4 select sreen?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What’s worse is when your ps run out of storage, I have had to delete games I’ve bought just so I can download new games

Nikka I feel ya. I have a 2 terabyte hard drive and just bought a 4 Gb hard drive last Xmas cuz it was so cheap

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
so how does that work, the external hard drive hooks up to the ps4 through a USB, and do all the games (including the ones on the external) show up on the regular PS4 select sreen?
i guess so i havent had to use my external on my ps4 yet so idk

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I never really had this Problem unless it was some Playable DLC that I really wanted to hop on:dame: but mainly I just Download Games while I'm Asleep or Away.:manny: